• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Smash88

Banned
iNcJ8LkKseb8j.gif

iNcJ8LkKseb8j.gif

iNcJ8LkKseb8j.gif

KaYotiX

Banned
The noticeable number of empty seats isn't terrible impressive either. I know, I know, some teams are so successful the fans are spoiled first few rounds or whatever horseshit

It is, if I was even close to Pittsburgh id try and get tickets in any round. (especially since the last 2 years were 1 and done)

GOAL!!!!

Socreges

Banned
The noticeable number of empty seats isn't terrible impressive either. I know, I know, some teams are so successful the fans are spoiled first few rounds or whatever horseshit
If that excuse is ever relevant, it definitely doesn't work in the second round when the team hasn't made it past the first in three years.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Our special teams fucking suck, but 5 on 5 the Sens are playing pretty good.

TheFatOne

Ottawa looks terrible, but that was some horeshit call. I could understand if they have been calling stuff like that all game. Neither team has looked overly impressive to me tonight.

UberTag

There are no Penguin fans in Pittsburgh. They're scattered around the continent.
They'd be drawing more fans in Nowheresville Southern Ontario had that loser Balsillie bought the team than they do there.

Mii

Banned
Racist.

Also I think I'll have to watch the game on mute tonight. So much homework. Medical terminology blows.

Whens the exam?

CFA level 2 studying for me going on tonight. Studying during games for me is more like watching with a book open and pages not turning.

Smash88

Banned
I'm just sick of bandwagon geek/virgins acting all tough on the internet.

Damn we are busting out the "bandwagon" label.

Stay mad that the Toronto Maple Chokes failed so miserably yesterday.

You have no argument, go back to the off-season thread.

Nah man, we're just having some friendly shit talking... right.

You're the only one calling salt.

Yeah we are (at least I am - he seems mad), is there a problem?

Alucard

Banned
Huge defensive team effort in that second period from the Pens. Liked what I saw. Orpik with a huge hit and an underrated play on Slutterblog to save a goal, Morrow with a big shot block, Letang skating circles, Vokoun laughing his ass off at the Sens falling for his genius plan of just having them fire everything from the side boards, and Crosby hasn't even scored yet.

This Pens team is going to wreck your shit, AHL team fans!

Top Bottom