• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Smash88

Banned
Who said I was a pens fan?
LLShC.gif

Don't worry dude. These salty fans, are just upset and grabbing at straws, it's been going on for a while (especially in the past 2 days).

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Vokoun lulling the Sens into thinking if they keep slapping the puck from the perimeter that one of them will go in. What a fucking vet. Let in a soft one in the first to make the Sens get overconfident while knowing his boys would pick it up and the Sens would just whip the puck on goal from low percentage area. Fuck man. Shero is my man. What a fucking genius to pick up all this veteran wisdom.

You're out Tabrising Tabris

How is that even possible

Vokoun lulling the Sens into thinking if they keep slapping the puck from the perimeter that one of them will go in. What a fucking vet. Let in a soft one in the first to make the Sens get overconfident while knowing his boys would pick it up and the Sens would just whip the puck on goal from low percentage area. Fuck man. Shero is my man. What a fucking genius to pick up all this veteran wisdom.

Jesus fucking christ.

Pens Gaf are all Tabris alts.

sorry Kass

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
They are not got to give Conacher a second call for bullying.

calder

it is kinda disheartening hearing that pens crowd though. Very quiet.....

The noticeable number of empty seats isn't terrible impressive either. I know, I know, some teams are so successful the fans are spoiled first few rounds or whatever horseshit

Top Bottom