• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

UberTag

Maybe I should just be a Penguins fan. It'll be easier on the heart.
This year? Sure.
But most other years the Leafs will just go play golf after 82 days and you'll have to sweat out playoff anxiety.

Probably better off just sticking with the blue and white. Especially if you have a heart condition.

Samyy

i7M0ltKy6zu2R.jpg

:lol

Solo

Sorry. I have Photoshop open and I'm really bored.

Challenge: do me an av of Sean Connery Bond wearing a Habs uni.

I'm leaving for the night, but if you do a good one I'll switch my av to it tomorrow.

Actually, fuck that - use my current av but make that bikini Habs' red and put the CH on her tits. MMmmm.

Smash88

Banned
I've seen some saltiness as a Pens fan. But NHL-GAF takes the cake for the amount of salt being distributed. NHL-GAF should be renamed Salt and C/O or Salt Inc.

Smash88

Banned
Of all the things Smash said, that's the one thing I took offence with, purely because of the incorrect usage of "Post" in "Post-Crosby".

Umm, sorry to burst your delusional salt bubble, but I never said the words "Post-Crosby".

And if I did, can you please quote that for me? Because I certainly don't remember saying that.

Even if I did say it, how is it not clear enough in its meaning. Post-Crosby as in, the era once Crosby was drafted and everything that happens thereafter.

Top Bottom