• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Quick

Banned
ibpVC0FXdO6aPG.png

cube444

Damn we are busting out the "bandwagon" label.

Stay mad that the Toronto Maple Chokes failed so miserably yesterday.

You have no argument, go back to the off-season thread.

Yeah we are (at least I am - he seems mad), is there a problem?

Where you watching Game 2 of this series? I wanna come watch it with you tough guy.

Acid08

Banned
Whens the exam?

CFA level 2 studying for me going on tonight. Studying during games for me is more like watching with a book open and pages not turning.
There's a quiz tomorrow. Have homework tonight. Have to be up at 5:30 to catch BART on time. Perfect storm of shit I don't want to do.

Smash88

Banned
I love this thread tonight. The amount of salt Leaf fans are bringing in behind them is hilarious. I think I could make some popcorn.

Leaf fans looking for the Pens to lose to "stick it to us". Seriously, go away, you were disgraced, you are forever in the history books as the only NHL team to lose a lead like that. You'll always be the Toronto Maple Laughs and the newly appointed title of Toronto Maple Chokes.

:)

Socreges

Banned
Smash88 is truly a valuable addition to our community. He always brings a fresh take on things, doesn't just rely on the same two quips in every single post, and isn't the least bit obnoxious. I hope he continues to post here indefinitely and doesn't just disappear again once the Pens are eliminated and finally reappear three years later when they finally make it out of the first round again.

Srsly

Merguson

Banned
I love this thread tonight. The amount of salt Leaf fans are bringing in behind them is hilarious. I think I could make some popcorn.

Leaf fans looking for the Pens to lose to "stick it to us". Seriously, go away, you were disgraced, you are forever in the history books as the only NHL team to lose a lead like that. You'll always be the Toronto Maple Laughs and the newly appointed title of Toronto Maple Chokes.

:)

Most of these people aren't even Leaf fans.. What the fuck?

Smash88

Banned
Smash88 is truly a valuable addition to our community. He always brings a fresh take on things, doesn't just rely on the same two quips in every single post, and isn't the least bit obnoxious. I hope he continues to post here indefinitely and doesn't just disappear again once the Pens are eliminated and finally reappear three years later when they finally make it out of the first round again.

Srsly

LOlLUO2.gif

Most of these people aren't even Leaf fans.. What the fuck?

I'm not sure if you are being serious right now?

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I'm going to start my own playoff thread with blackjack...and hookers. Actually forget the playoffs and the blackjack,

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Smash should be impressed with himself , he's doing something only Tabris has ever done: unite all of NHL-Gaf into one single, hating unit. It's beautiful :')

Alucard

Banned
Bring on the Crosby jokes, motherfuckers. You just jelly we got the Michael Jordan of hockey skating circles around all of your second-rate beer league bums.

Here, let me help you!

-Crosby is sooooo whiny and he's a diver! What a fucking pussy!
-Malkin is a dirty player!
-Fleury is shit!
-Dan Bylsma is just a guy who got lucky with an All-Star team!
-Pens fans in this thread are all bandwagoners!

Sounds about right. Mmm.

salt-shaker-pouring-400x400.jpg

man_with_his_mouth_open_064APL00436.jpg

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Only Pens fans can make the term "salt" annoying and stale in one intermission.....

Top Bottom