• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Pens are giving the Sens a lot of room on the outside in the offensive zone. Seems like whenever the Sens cross their blue line they just mill in front of the net and hope to block a shot.

The Pens' power play is pretty deadly. Good quick passes.

Cake Boss

Banned
"that's what they do over in russia. they fix and cheat".

KuGsj.gif

calder

Something poignant about the first period scoring summary scrolling beside the 0-0 score graphic. Very zen CBC, that's some deep shit.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Yeah, because Vokoun is AHL level. :rollseyes:

What are you doing here Dopey, go back to the off-season, weren't you embarrassed enough?

both your goalies are AHL level.

and why'd I be embarrassed? I'm a real fan, not someone who goes crawling to other teams when my team doesn't win.

and please, I made this thread.

Pens have the goalie with the best save percentage in the playoffs, son!

just because his poor tending isn't being exploited doesn't mean he's any good.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
What do Bruin's fans think of Felger? He got into it with one of Montreal's radio guys and sounded like a real idiot, I don't know if it was just that case or if he is generally a clown.
He is definitely a clown, but I love him. But I like Milbury, too, so... probably just disregard my opinion entirely on this.

Those calls with the Montreal guys are so hilarious and cringeworthy.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
He is definitely a clown, but I love him. But I like Milbury, too, so... probably just disregard my opinion entirely on this.

Those calls with the Montreal guys are so hilarious and cringeworthy.
:lol fair enough and yea, they were pretty unbearable.

Alucard

Banned
Vokoun lulling the Sens into thinking if they keep slapping the puck from the perimeter that one of them will go in. What a fucking vet. Let in a soft one in the first to make the Sens get overconfident while knowing his boys would pick it up and the Sens would just whip the puck on goal from low percentage area. Fuck man. Shero is my man. What a fucking genius to pick up all this veteran wisdom.

Top Bottom