• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Quick

Banned
Umm, sorry to burst your delusional salt bubble, but I never said the words "Post-Crosby".

And if I did, can you please quote that for me? Because I certainly don't remember saying that.

Even if I did say it, how is it not clear enough in its meaning. Post-Crosby as in, the era once Crosby was drafted and everything that happens thereafter.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=57641502&postcount=207

Meaning's fine, usage isn't.

That's what my dad told me to say.

pringles

Who wants a fresh Michalek this summer.

Talk about fucking useless without Spezza.
Would look good next to Datsyuk. Yeah we'll take him off your hands.

edit: just muted the sound from the game and put on Giorgio by Moroder. Suddenly this game is awesome.

UberTag

You know what I love? Glen Fucking Healy saying Malking has had "a bad game" when he has 1 goal and 1 assist.
Has Glen Healy ever had a "good" game? Either in net or behind the mic as a commentator?
I'd be hard-pressed to think of one.

Alucard

Banned
pascal_dupuis_nohands.jpg

EAT. SHIT. EVERY. BODY.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Well, if the Pens are just gonna score 9,000 goals a game even against good goalies, then I guess that wraps things up.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
"Oh, you think the bandwagon is your ally. But you merely adopted the bandwagon; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see real fans until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but LIFELONGS!"

:lol

Quick wins.

Top Bottom