• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Acid08

Banned
Good first besides the late goal. Tmac may want to consider switching Thornton's line to handle Kopitar. Really unhappy with how the fourth line is playing. We need Havlat back so the lines can go back to being more balanced.

Time for 15 minutes of homework.

Good first besides the late goal. Tmac may want to consider switching Thornton's line to handle Kopitar. Really unhappy with how the fourth line is playing. We need Havlat back so the Kings can go back to being more balanced.

Time for 15 minutes of homework.

Gotta make that T-virus somehow.

Alucard

Banned
Some bum named Tomas Vokoun is somehow first in GAA and save percentage in the playoffs.

Okay, I've calmed down. Can't go full-on Uber-Homer for more than a couple of hours without feeling the need to come back down to earth.

Really proud of how the Pens played tonight. Still lots to work on, but they came to play. Lots of hitting, lots of blocked shots, and lots of energy from the heart and soul guys. Tyler Kennedy is a playoff hockey player. Hate the guy all you want, but he brings it when it counts.

Anyway, I'll be driving to Ontario on Friday night and listening to game 2 on Sirius.

Let's go Pens.

I found this funny.

PIhOvxTl.jpg

dxyIbgNl.jpg

You got me I'm in meltdown mode the second I get in here.

I find it funny how you just hop teams when your team comes upon hard times. Who's next after the Pens?

Some bum named Tomas Vokoun is somehow first in GAA and save percentage in the playoffs.

Okay, I've calmed down. Can't go full-on Uber-Homer for more than a couple of hours without feeling the need to come back down to earth.

Really proud of how the Pens played tonight. Still lots to work on, but they came to play. Lots of hitting, lots of blocked shots, and lots of energy from the heart and soul guys. Tyler Kennedy is a playoff hockey player. Hate the guy all you want, but he brings it when it counts.

Anyway, I'll be driving to Ontario on Friday night and listening to game 2 on Sirius.

Let's go Pens.

You we're verging on Tabris a little there, glad to see you've pulled back.

You were the better team tonight, and are looking better then you we're in round one.

The Sens aren't done yet though.

Alucard

Banned
You we're verging on Tabris a little there, glad to see you've pulled back.

You were the better team tonight, and are looking better then you we're in round one.

The Sens aren't done yet though.

As I mentioned in one of my early posts during the game, I was going to act like an asshole on purpose. It's not me, but it's what I do when I see post after post of old and tired Pens and Crosby bashing. Same with Pens fans bashing. Who cares when a person became a fan? I've been watching the team for 22 years, and while I started watching hockey during the Lemieux era, the only reason I became a Pens fan was because the guy who introduced me to hockey was one.

P.S. Are we just using bad grammar on purpose now? It's "and are looking better THAN you WERE in round one."

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Boston Cream donuts are the only donuts worth getting at Tim Horton's. I like some of the others they have, but if I can only have one, Boston Cream is where it's at.

Canadian Maple is decent, too. But yeah, those 2 are the best, by far.

Top Bottom