• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Quick

Banned
i thought this was the Arrested Development thread

ib5uOvscIUBjV.gif

Stasis

Oh, I'd also like to bring something delicious into this thread.

natrel-dchocolate-milk1.jpg

Dark chocolate milk. I'm not joking. It's heavenly.

Yeah it's good. Natrel is a relatively small local company from St-Bruno that's about 10 minutes away from me.

They've come up with some pretty great stuff and even their regular milk really does taste better... more "pure" as their cartons say. I dunno how or why, but it's true.

Stasis

I'm gonna cheer for the Sharks just because of my pool really.

We had to pick 4 players per series and 2 goalies per conference. I went all in on LA and SJ both, but I took Niemi over Quick.

Was worried the Blues series would take too much out of the Kings, but right now it looks like it was only a benefit. Combination of the Kings playing better and the Sharks not being nearly as physical or aggressive as the Blues. Quick bailed everyone out the first ten minutes though.

Still don't like the Martinez/Muzzin pairing but I don't know where else you could go there. If only Mitchell could come back. Toffoli continues to play well.

Acid08

Banned
Sharks aren't being nearly as aggressive as they need to be. Playing too conservatively. Demers needs to come back. Hannan has been fine but we need more than two PMD's.

UberTag

I feel like our game should be moved to Friday, and they should just re-air Game 7 again Thursday.
Nice idea but we should be thankful we've only got one game to prep for in a 6-game stretch given the depleted situation of our defense.

All I'm hoping for out of Thursday right now is that we get at least one goal past King Henrik and nobody else gets hurt.
If we manage that and 2 out of Seidenberg/Redden/Ference are good to go by Sunday so we can split at home, I'll be happy.

Sanjuro

Nice idea but we should be thankful we've only got one game to prep for in a 6-game stretch given the depleted situation of our defense.

All I'm hoping for out of Thursday right now is that we get at least one goal past King Henrik and nobody else gets hurt.
If we manage that and 2 out of Seidenberg/Redden/Ference are good to go by Sunday so we can split at home, I'll be happy.

Oh, I don't care when we play. Mindset is still on that comeback.

If we didn't pull it off, surely we would have had a firesale.

Cake Boss

Banned
That was some shit, right? Also that string of terrible goalies we had after Potvin. J-Quick has been such a revelation.

Yes Quick is a good poster here, didnt know he lived in LA. Kool.

GO KINGS GO

You guys see Kopitar out there, looks like the Magic Johnsson of the NHL, wow amazing hockey legend.

GO KINGS GO

You guys see Kopitar out there, looks like the Magic Johnsson of the NHL, wow amazing hockey legend.

You forgot

STAY SALTY MY FRIENDS SALT SALT SALT I HAVE TO SAY SALT IN EVERY POST.

tyra_face.gif

Butter

Just got home and turned on the game... Holy shit I thought the Sharks were supposed to run through the "Queens". What happened? LARefs?

Yup the Sharks were supposed to be a badass team. I guess we'll see what happens when we head over to the HP Pavillion. Which is a beautiful arena in a beautiful city BTW.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

GO KINGS GO

Welcome to the real playoffs shorks, this aint the Canucks. Lolololol stupid team.

Stay salty friend lolololol so much salt lolol.

Canucks must have been pure garbage because the Sharks look like garbage lolol.This is a real playoff team. Go home!

Drank 2 coolers of your tears!! Had so much salt in them lololol!!

You are eerily good at this. I'm slightly scared.

Mostly laughing my ass off, though :lol

Top Bottom