• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Quick

Banned
European facist snakes, sure.

ih6L0uheUAAjA.gif

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
K fuck this I'm going to bed and to beat my dick till my hand's numb

GO KINGS GO

Lets repeat bitches

Penner playoff beast mode

Alucard

Banned
You assholes actually doubted the NHL All-Star team? You fuckers got played harder than Xenoblade Chronicles by a basement-dwelling 15-year-old Nintendo fanboy.

-Vokoun is your king. Deal with it.
-Anderson can only handle so much. Deal with it.
-Malkin makes your defense look like a sieve.
-Crosby didn't even score tonight.
-Tyler Kennedy and the Pens' 4th line outplayed the Sens' top line.
-Brooks Orpik in your mouth all day.
-Letang bringing the sexy all night.
-Douglas Murray staring you down 24/7.
-Heart and Soul guys coming through in the clutch.

None of your asshole teams can deal with the force that is the 2013 Pittsburgh Penguins. And if you're not down with that, I've got two words for ya: SALT MOAR.

Pens didn't even play well and we still lost. I'm trying to figure out how we even got here playing like this. Anyone help me out? I'd like some reassurance to convince myself that this game wasn't a fluke and that the Sens aren't a AHL team in disguise with Andersson as the only NHL player on the team.

Fuck the penguins and their easy-mode route to the cup. I will watch the NHL after we lose this series with the only purpose of praying that they do not win the Stanley cup. The trophy is not for a team that has such an easy path to the finals.

Pens didn't even play well and we still lost. I'm trying to figure out how we even got here playing like this. Anyone help me out? I'd like some reassurance to convince myself that this game wasn't a fluke and that the Sens aren't a AHL team in disguise with Andersson as the only NHL player on the team.

Read my post.

You're having a meltdown/weren't paying attention after the second goal.

Cake Boss

Banned
Played like shit, barely showed up. Only Pageau did.

The special teams killed us, they had 2 PPs and 1 shorty, our PP is still dogshit and only Spezza can save it....maybe.

5on5 we were doing pretty well.

Put in weirdpenis , we need some offence and for the love of god give Pageau some damn PP time.

Played like shit, barely showed up. Only Pageau did.

The special teams killed us, they had 2 PPs and 1 shorty, our PP is still dogshit and only Spezza can save it....maybe.

5on5 we were doing pretty well.

Put in weirdpenis , we need some offence and for the love of god give Pageau some damn PP time.

Nailed it.

Cuts Karlsson's TOI and gets Gryba off.

Read my post.

You're having a meltdown/weren't paying attention after the second goal.

We didn't only lose to the power plays. Our offence was incredibly awful. The sens kept trying to outmaneuver the goalie and failing in their coordination. This game was just painful to watch. So much pandering and posturing with no results at all and we aren't even facing a great goalie.

We didn't only lose to the power plays. Our offence was incredibly awful. The sens kept trying to outmaneuver the goalie and failing in their coordination. This game was just painful to watch. So much pandering and posturing with no results at all and we aren't even facing a great goalie.

We had, decent zone presence but the Pitsburgh net is basically Detroit -anything goes-. Our offense was tentative yes, but 2/3 of our lines that can actually score showed hustle through 50 minutes. Our offense was not 100% but our special teams were a fucking travesty and the single reason the game was the way it was.

Our defense is another story.

Socreges

Banned
I'm a pathetic american without access to him, what did he say?
Cherry: "And then we've got the barette skating around, Alfredsson with a barrette in his hair. What, is this supposed to be playoff hockey? Is this supposed to be FUNNY? I mean I don't think that's funny at all. That's not funny."

MacLean: "Well, he's just trying to keep the hair out - Letang's got that hair, too."

Cherry: "Ehh, well he doesn-*garble garble*"

*cut to shot of Karlsson, Silfver, Zibenajad talking at the bench*

Cherry: "And there's the other three Swedes in the thing. *in affeminate voice* Well, I like the red one actually. Do you like the red one? I think it's very nice. Actually the polka dot one's better."

MacLean: *laughs*

Canadian Icon, ladies and gentlemen.

Top Bottom