• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

It seems to be more like Marvie/Acid/Towel + Special Guest

But I don't blame them. Not like there are so many people being neglected.

Who's the dude saying he's the only one who picked the Wings??

No one on the podcast did, but I got some lol seniors home comments for saying it was closer then people thought.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
the real question is at what point will Torres become UberDouche and injure someone?

Didn't last very long:

GGntRc5.gif

Stoll didn't return.

UberTag

You guys need to get Sanjuro on the podcast sometime.
Dude was calling long-distance to console Leafs fans last night. You can't fake that kind of sportsmanship.
Bruins-GAF needs representation.

Socreges

Banned
There's an immensely huge world of EDM that is far more amazing than anything off the new Daft Puck album.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDO1PKC0gQQ#t=25s

Is it anything like your bitterness towards people's bitterness towards your team?
It's a bit like your bitterness towards my bitterness towards people's bitterness towards my team.

Hate for the Canucks is like white noise now, but it's weird to get that same white noise in a podcast discussion.

Marvie_3

Banned
I feel like all the edited out stuff should go into a special podcast.

I don't even know if I have the raw audio from the other podcasts. I don't separate it out when I'm editing either. Anything that isn't getting used, usually gets deleted right away.

Top Bottom