• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yesssssss

Shorks wow, the Canucks must have been an ECHL team and your AHL team beat them. Now you get to see what a real NHL team looks like, all of our 34 players looked great our there. Kopitar looks like Magic Johnsson, Cotoure is a bust and someone should bust his teeth in to make him less ugly lololololololololol.

Best Kings team in 41 months.

Go Kings Go

:lol

Yesssssss

Shorks wow, the Canucks must have been an ECHL team and your AHL team beat them. Now you get to see what a real NHL team looks like, all of our 34 players looked great our there. Kopitar looks like Magic Johnsson, Cotoure is a bust and someone should bust his teeth in to make him less ugly lololololololololol.

Best Kings team in 41 months.

Go Kings Go

I'm sorry I made fun of your drinking tolerance.

Keep being you.

Clydefrog

Probably about the same time that Brown does the same.

aFuI0GA.gif

watch them both get suspended before the end of the series

Cake Boss

Banned
Stay salty friends Saaaaaaallllttttttt.

Burns looks like a saquatch there with all of his vagina pubes on his head. At least that sasquatch is easier to find than trying to find Thornton and Mearleau in the playoffs looooolllllooolll.

UberTag

Being called Tabris is losing all meaning with everyone calling everyone else Tabris.
If Tabris was really all that unique and special, you wouldn't be able to place that label on just anyone.

Hey Daft Punk fans, did you all miss the memo where Daft Punk are fucking overrated ever since Homework and you nerds just keep ruining any hope it has to not be an overhyped piece of torrid mess?

Thanks in advance,
xoxo

Hey Daft Punk fans, did you all miss the memo where Daft Punk are fucking overrated ever since Homework and you nerds just keep ruining any hope it has to not be an overhyped piece of torrid mess?

Thanks in advance,
xoxo

We don't have to be a fan to listen to an album that's been hyped to shit everywhere the past few months. :p

Tbh, not really feeling any song from the new Daft Punk yet. Just Get Lucky, which eventually grew on me.

Contact being singled out as a great song continues to baffle me. It sounds generic and it lacks melodic characteristics.

I am greatly enjoying it at the moment (contact).

Samyy

*Podcast note

Uhhh Toronto has been rebuilding for 5 years, with this being sixth. The 3 years before that they were trying to scrap up a half decent team to get into the playoffs no? Not close to a decade.

Started a new job and im being trained on systems over the swing shift, as a result I will miss most playoff hockey :( looks like I missed a night of mixed emotions anyways

Socreges

Banned
It seems to be more like Marvie/Acid/Towel + Special Guest

But I don't blame them. Not like there are so many people being neglected.

Who's the dude saying he's the only one who picked the Wings??

Started a new job and im being trained on systems over the swing shift, as a result I will miss most playoff hockey :( looks like I missed a night of mixed emotions anyways

Yeah, I agreed to go in to work tomorrow night 7-9 to fill a shift an hour before the schedule ended up being released.

It seems to be more like Marvie/Acid/Towel + Special Guest

But I don't blame them. Not like there are so many people being neglected.

Who's the dude saying he's the only one who picked the Wings??

Whoever it is is wrong because I picked them in seven.

Top Bottom