• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Quick

Banned
Overblown and kinda average?

DAMN.

iQHPpvVfjT10j.gif

People assume the Pens bandwagon is a strict progression of playoff sucess to thread shitting; but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective perspective it's more like a big ball of terrible fans and ballwashed players.

Cake Boss

Banned
Oh great more lifelong salty Shorks fans, where do you guys keep coming from lol? If only Jim Thoronton and Marloos can show up to these playoffs like you guys did maybe you will win in round 2.

lolololol eat shit fuckers go back to mexico lolol.

Go Kings Go.

Well, going from listening to Motion City Soundtrack to Daft Punk is a big change. :lol

Giorgio isn't as good as everyone was making it seem though.

UberTag

Playoff Kings are scary good when they get on a roll.

They had an 8-game win streak last season where Quick gave up a grand total of 10 goals between them.
So far in this 5-game win streak he's only given up 6 goals.

I don't envy anyone when it comes to trying to take a best-of-7 series from these guys. Even the almighty Blackhawks and Penguins would have their work cut out for them.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Playoff Kings are scary good when they get on a roll.

They had an 8-game win streak last season where Quick gave up a grand total of 10 goals between them.
So far in this 5-game win streak he's only given up 6 goals.

I don't envy anyone when it comes to trying to take a best-of-7 series from these guys. Even the almighty Blackhawks and Penguins would have their work cut out for them.
Kings would eat Pittsburgh alive, Chicago will as well as long as Crawford can stand tall. I have a difficult time seeing any Eastern team beating the West in the finals.

Acid08

Banned
Sharks were obviously just not focused out there for long stretches. Third period gave us some hope, we CAN get chances. Going to have to crash the net and be aggressive. Garbage goals will win us this series.

Also, as per usual, Jumbo was great against the Kings. Hope he can carry us like 2011. Couture and Pavs got us through the first round, Jumbo and Burns need to get it going this round.

Heretic

Sharks were obviously just not focused out there for long stretches. Third period gave us some hope, we CAN get chances. Going to have to crash the net and be aggressive. Garbage goals will win us this series.

Sounds like you guys played Ducks hockey.

Cake Boss

Banned
Yesssssss

Shorks wow, the Canucks must have been an ECHL team and your AHL team beat them. Now you get to see what a real NHL team looks like, all of our 34 players looked great our there. Kopitar looks like Magic Johnsson, Cotoure is a bust and someone should bust his teeth in to make him less ugly lololololololololol.

Best Kings team in 41 months.

Go Kings Go

Top Bottom