• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Apparently because he "questioned his role" to the coaching staff. Is this high school? Who gives a fuck. His speed is exactly the type of thing that gives the slower detroit defense fits. Come on, Q.

Apparently because he "questioned his role" to the coaching staff. Is this high school? Who gives a fuck. His speed is exactly the type of thing that gives the slower detroit defense fits. Come on, Q.
Thats pretty funny. After the Wild series win apparently him and Saad were dressed in their white practice jerseys because Q wanted to send a message. Interesting to see how this plays out.. Hopefully its a non event and Stalberg grows a dick

Cake Boss

Banned
-lived the first half of my life in southwestern Ontario, grew up being disappointed by the Leafs even though I always pulled for them, was also a Habs fan and appreciated the Wings as well
-had family in LA, attended a few Kings games at the Forum when Gretzky played for them
-moved to LA 15 years ago, wasn't too into hockey anymore but attended the odd Kings game here and there
-got sick of basketball and watching the lakers.. final straw was their conduct in the semis vs the mavericks, they acted like twats.. started watching more hockey
-attended game 7 of Ducks/Wings because GF is a Wings fan.. Don't really give much of a shit about Ducks but loved watching Selanne back in the day when he played for the Jets

Fuck this Lifelong/Bandwagon posturing. I have teams I like, teams I don't like and teams I'm indifferent towards and I don't keep up with Hockey constantly during the regular season. I do enjoy watching as many playoff games as possible though. I did go see the Kings play vs the Wild during the regular season this year though.

So.......are you Chinese or Japanese?

Thats pretty funny. After the Wild series win apparently him and Saad were dressed in their white practice jerseys because Q wanted to send a message. Interesting to see how this plays out.. Hopefully its a non event and Stalberg grows a dick

Putting Saad in one was fucking stupid. He's a rookie. Of course he'll be nervous. I don't think he was really a detriment to the team.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
For some reason, I could see Stalberg being someone who Holland would go after if he does hit FA.

If Stalberg and Raymond both hit free agency, you even have two fast skaters who like to fall down on their own to choose from!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Listening to it for the first time now, whoever said Contact was bad... Screw you, it's amazing.

I can really only warm up to Instant Crush & Contact as "songs" (tracks I'd purposely individually seek out and listen to) the rest goes fine as ambient background sound.

If Stalberg and Raymond both hit free agency, you even have two fast skaters who like to fall down on their own to choose from!

We'll put them on a line with Cleary when we resign him to his 2 year 6million dollar deal. Then we will have two fast skaters who fall down along with one slow skater who falls down. It will be the best line in all of hockey!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, Torres getting an in-person hearing for that? I guess that's the past history factor coming into play, since there have certainly been worse hits in the playoffs so far.

Milchjon

Posted?

ku-xlarge.jpg

Acid08

Banned
well, Stoll didn't return... and Torres has a history... meh
Just watched the replay. It was obviously shoulder to shoulder and Stoll's head just whipped back when he got hit. This is bullshit considering the stuff that hasn't been deemed suspension worthy. God dammit this is going to fuck us hard.

If I remember correctly this looks really similar to Desjardins' "hit to the head" that ended up getting redacted by the league.

Clydefrog

Just watched the replay. It was obviously shoulder to shoulder and Stoll's head just whipped back when he got hit. This is bullshit considering the stuff that hasn't been deemed suspension worthy. God dammit this is going to fuck us hard.

If I remember correctly this looks really similar to Desjardins' "hit to the head" that ended up getting redacted by the league.

I agree with you, man. But it's Torres. He shouldn't even be in the NHL anymore.

If Stoll's out, it will hurt the Kings. He's a faceoff machine.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
http://nesn.com/2013/05/jack-edward...ning-overtime-goal-video/?postpost=v2#content

This is so fucking pathetic and disgusting, Jack Edwards needs to be lampooned and removed from this world.

I thought it was pretty hilarious when I heard it. The fact that he's actually doing the histrionics that go with it is even funnier.

Anyway, the Rangers turn 87 years old today. So that's fun. Also, the NHL just officially announced the two Yankee Stadium games for January.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I thought it was pretty hilarious when I heard it. The fact that he's actually doing the histrionics that go with it is even funnier.
It's the most unprofessional thing I've ever seen, but it's also infinitely more annoying have been the recipient of such a call.

Heretic

Beauchemin played a month with a torn ACL

Kobe couldn't do that
Derek Rose(sp?) from the Bulls couldn't play with a HEALED acl lol

Getzlaf didn't recover from his ankle injury either.

No excuses though. Every one is injured. I'm just always impressed by what they go through.

#BecauseItsTheCup
#BeaucheminForNorris :(
#GetzlafForHart

Top Bottom