• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Seems like a lot of top teams are struggling right now, except for the Rangers anyways. Curious what teams statistics are like after the deadline and how teams who make a lot of moves tend to play after.

Hamburglar-Steals-McDonalds-Drive-Through.gif

Stealing wins erry day

zroid

Banned
It's fucking insane that whether or not you get a superior top screen with the New 3DS XL is a roll of the dice. Nintendo's QC remains a huge joke.

i haven't been following this too closely cause I don't have a n3DS XL yet... have people figured out whether they're supposed to be the better screen, and some units just ended up being the worse one? or is it like they started making them with the better screen, and changed their minds during manufacturing?

like if I buy one a couple months from now is it more or less likely that I'll get a unit with the better screen, lol

i haven't been following this too closely cause I don't have a n3DS XL yet... have people figured out whether they're supposed to be the better screen, and some units just ended up being the worse one? or is it like they started making them with the better screen, and changed their minds during manufacturing?

like if I buy one a couple months from now is it more or less likely that I'll get a unit with the better screen, lol

I don't think any solid reason has been discovered regarding why this happened. It also appears that not all/maybe even none of the IPS panels were calibrated. So if you end up playing something that has dark textures this happens http://i.imgur.com/Xlj0fns.jpg (right side)

Socreges

Banned
Hopefully zroid isn't wearing sweatpants in public when he reads this post.

that's unusual for the Panthers, typically I think they're a pretty low-event team both offensively and defensively

edit: I don't know why you would think I'd care about the result lol, the whole point of shot attempt statistics is to find a better way or measuring team strength than goals and results. if they always lined up with the results, they wouldn't be very useful. :p goalies get hot! shooters get unlucky! PDO is a thing.
Marvie's the equivalent of this guy

ABC_jim_inhofe_jef_150226_4x3t_384.jpg

for advanced stats

Top Bottom