• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Quick

Banned
Carolina won, Leafs now in 4th last.

This how you really style!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I can't believe we fucking came back from that. What did Bruce do to make everything happen? I can't analyse this shit properly while I'm hypverventilating with excitement and happiness (not literally).

GG DUCKS-AGE! Bring it in fellas!

hug_me_duck_by_goldensebbe-d647ifw.jpg

zroid

Banned
I can't believe we fucking came back from that. What did Bruce do to make everything happen? I can't analyse this shit properly while I'm hypverventilating with excitement and happiness (not literally).

Bruce used his scheduling voodoo to make the Perds get tired in the 3rd period of the 2nd half of their back-to-back :D

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The whole thing leaked already?
Clean version is up on iTunes already for some reason, not sure if it was planned or by accident but it's out there now. Hopefully the dirty version is released soon.

Apparently it was planned

Update 3/15/15: Kendrick's team has confirmed with FADER that this is not a drill, it's the real album. Enjoy!
Following afternoon's tracklist reveal (and perhaps in response to a possible leak), Kendrick Lamar's highly anticipated sophomore album To Pimp A Butterfly has been made available on iTunes a week early. Get the clean version is on iTunes now; the explicit is sure to follow.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
People are either going to love this or hate it. It's super groovy and chill and I'm loving it. Can see a lot of people hating it though, it's not a banger album.

Heretic

Ducks come from behind and win with four goals in the third!

tumblr_ln1g3bqCsv1qglifqo1_400.gif

tumblr_inline_mx33jbjehG1qazwkm.gif

We take our rightful place as The Best In The West!

geese.gif

GG DUCKS-AGE! Bring it in fellas!

hug_me_duck_by_goldensebbe-d647ifw.jpg

liDax4F.gif

ibkpSPynowsDPY.gif

You're right though. I hope they fix the 2nd period effort. Much harder to come back in the playoffs.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Top Bottom