• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Cake Boss

Banned
Mika-Zibanejad-goal.gif

zroid

Banned
I'm by no means a Joe Bowen fan, but he and Ralph are on their game today :lol

the one-liners are coming fast and furious

edit: Yay Wild

Yawnier

Banned
Now imagine the Leafs managed to grab a 2nd top-10 pick by some kind of sorcery.

JVR or Kessel are the only players possibly on the block I can even see getting that kind of return. Not many teams with top 10 picks that are going to depart with them... Maybe Lumbus, or New Jersey because Lou.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
JVR or Kessel are the only players possibly on the block I can even see getting that kind of return. Not many teams with top 10 picks that are going to depart with them... Maybe Lumbus, or New Jersey because Lou.

There's no way to get another top pick without losing someone like rielly imo

Teams in the top 10 typically want cost control and players before their prime and players that actually shown they're likely to hit their potential

Soooo basically rielly is the only player we have to trade for another top pick...

Only worthwhile if we could get a player like seth jones for kessel... so we could turn around and trade rielly and nashville first to edmonton (which they'd probably go for)

You know you're fucked when you are cheering for the Leafs, Devils, Buffalo, Oilers, and Colorado.

Meh....fuck the Leafs. ...go wild.

And go sharks scored 2 quick ones.

Xeteh

I'm here before the Avs game starts! I'm usually late... so if the Avs start losing I'll leave until late 2nd/early 3rd.

Acid08

Banned
Sharks finally found their legs in that period. Hope they can keep it up. Even if they miss the playoffs I still want to see them playing good hockey up to the end.

Top Bottom