• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Beer cans?

People need to stop throwing shit on the ice. The team needs to nip this in the bud by throwing out some lifetime bans.

Rich_Evans_In_Repose.jpg

Sens in... Playoffs..

Rich_Evans_In_Repose.jpg

I need a fucking drink

I rather have the Panthers in

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Seeing all the Sens fans come out of the woodwork after being MIA all season (Except for Cake Boss) is pretty funny.

GSG Flash

Seeing all the Sens fans come out of the woodwork after being MIA all season (Except for Cake Boss) is pretty funny.

And it's also pretty false, there's been like 2 guys that haven't posted regularly or semi regularly.

GSG Flash

Sens win to get into a playoff spot, Bloodborne killing it in reviews, tonight has been a good night :)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Seeing the Sens play since firing Maclean just makes looking at Therrien's muppet ass mug even more frustrating. This team could be a legit cup threat with a good coach and with how good Price is playing.

They have a date with sens 'goon' hockey as Red likes to call it.
I think even Sens fans can agree that the team is focused on more skill guys since Maclean was fired.

And now Ottawa is in a playoff spot. If Cow-town and Winnipeg can win tonight, it would be a great night.

Sorry for your loss Sharks (and possibly Avs). You are not pulling off an Ottawa this late into the game.

Top Bottom