• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Acid08

Banned
44T7HU7.jpg

How did you know my fetish?

Marvie_3

Banned
Shaw with the empty netter. Hawks played like complete shit after they went up 2-0. Very lucky to get out of there with 2 points.

Man, Crawford better get the fuck out of Carolina as soon as possible because he straight up robbed that victory from them. Cops are coming for him.

Montresor

Hoping for a shootout win. Best of both worlds. I get a win for my pride, and we fail to gain an ROW and help weaken our tiebreakers in the standings.

Man what a goal.

That avs goal shows why ramo shouldn't be playing as much as he is, overcommits to every attempt and leaves himself exposed way too frequently.

Acid08

Banned
Obviously if Joe had the C on his chest it would have balanced his equilibrium out and he wouldn't have fell.

Thanks DW.

calder

I can't get over how bad the Jets play against the Oilers. It's like they drag us down to their level and the entire game is bad passes, bouncing pucks and terrible positioning.

ShaneB

The few minutes of the Sens game I watched where when I saw the Sharks score 2 goals, seems all is going well for the Sens now that I'm not watching!

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Nooooooo Zibanejad :(

I hope he's ok, we need him

Fucking Vlasic pushed him right in the shot's path

Top Bottom