• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Marvie_3

Banned
Wings sources are saying NO TRADE will happen today.
You know you guys are getting Roszival.

TdbZHUG.jpg

LOLOL

Parch

Renaud Lavoie just said the Leafs are ready to hold onto some of Phaneuf's salary
Well, yeah. The only hope of Phaneuf moving is if it's mostly about money. The Leafs will have to pay for that ridiculous contract. Any actual talent in return is directly related to amount of salary Toronto is willing to eat.

Renaud Lavoie ‏@renlavoietva 2m2 minutes ago
I'm told that the Maple Leafs are ready to keep part of Dion Phaneuf salary if traded. #mapleleafs #transactions2015

Oh no... This is going to come right down to 3PM.

Or not:

Craig Custance ‏@CraigCustance 44s45 seconds ago
Unless something changes dramatically, Red Wings completely out on Dion Phaneuf. Different philosophies on what the trade would look like.

ShaneB

Because he's on the the biggest Hockey broadcast in the country? Is it too much to ask for a decent analyst on my hockey coverage, or should we just accept this dumb ass who couldn't build a winning team in NHL 15? TSN barely does any games anymore thanks to this awful Sportsnet coverage, I don't know why we should just settle and accept this trash. There's a big reason their ratings have taken a big dip this year, I'm not the only one who isn't a fan of their coverage.

Unless Cox suddenly starts calling the games, they're completely easy to ignore. And are you settling for this trash? Are you going to stop watching Canadiens games? You can completely tune out everything but the broadcast of the game if you so choose. Heck, watch the RDS feed!

There are morons on the TSN crew, just as there are dopes on the Sportsnet panel, why they kept PJ Stock is beyond me, but man is it ever easy to ignore him and simply not watch or listen. The same for O'Neil on the TSN panel or Aaron Ward, etc or Steve fuckign Simmons, and thankfully I am hearing less of Gord Miller calling games.

It's not as easy as you claim it to be. I don't read articles from Feschuk, Cox or Simmons yet every week I end up having to listen to them via radio or on TV. Not because I want to but because sometimes it's the only option I have. Feschuk is on TSNRadio, I change the channel to Fan590 and Cox is on.

Except it is easy to ignore. And really I just don't see the big deal when it comes to these folks and whatever opinion they might have. Are you saying they should have the exact same opinion as you? Who cares if some of the shit they say is outlandish. I listen to Brady/Walker on fan590 most days, if Cox is a guest, it's no big deal to me.

Ah well, I like both Sportsnet and TSN at times. There's also a shit ton of other ways to get hockey content and analysis *shrug* Just crazy seeing so much hate when it's just mostly guys talking hockey, crazy opinions or not.

Quick

Banned
Calgary winning the trade deadline with the troll job.

Also Ron Wilson be seated beside Jeff O'Neil for any future TSN collaborations. :lol

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Oh no... This is going to come right down to 3PM.

Or not:

They're done. Holland didn't want to get rid of Smith.

Also, LOL at TSN putting Cleary as "in play" on the left-side of the screen. Holland would never do that.

I had a dream that Sharp went to Montreal. Then I woke up and saw they got Petry, so that's probably out.

Bergevin with another fleecing.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Someone just made some decent cash on a prop bet on a Pogge reference today

Parch

Last night in the pre-tradedeadline show we got hints that today was going to turn into Ron Wilson story time.

Cake Boss

Banned
"@RealESPNLeBrun: Ottawa GM Bryan Murray has made a HUGE push for EDM F Jordan Eberle. Heard EDM wants Lazar as part of return, OTT not very willing."

Awwww yisssss

"@RealESPNLeBrun: Ottawa GM Bryan Murray has made a HUGE push for EDM F Jordan Eberle. Heard EDM wants Lazar as part of return, OTT not very willing."

Awwww yisssss

Please, no. Don't let Eberle become a Senator. I hate those asshats, and don't want to have to dislike Kid Canada.

Top Bottom