• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
JesusPrice.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This is my first exposure to RTJ. I'll have to jump back to RTJ1.

Also have Kendrick Lamar's album to catch up on. I listened to the first track on the album and haven't had a chance to really listen to it since.
TPAB is currently the highest rated rap album of all time on Metacritic and the second highest rated album ever on the site. It can be really heavy at times but it's worth it, it's incredible.

calder

Aw shit, not even a point last night? I was out and then played Bloodborne instead of watching the game when I got home, I didn't think the Jets would win but I was hoping for a loser point. The score looked gross but I see there was two EN so whatevs, hope they start another winning streak asap. Any stumble at this point and it'll be extremely easy to slip out of the playoffs, and our remaining schedule has to be about as tough as there is.

Bloodborne is fanfuckingtastic.

Cake Boss

Banned
Lucid throwing a hissy fit in practise and yelling at Bartkowski :lol

"@HackswithHaggs: Milan Lucic just took brief nutty swinging & breaking his stick off post while angrily swearing in direction of Matt Bartkowski. Good times"

So good.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Mackenzie Skapski is being shipped back to Hartford today.

Official now:

New York Rangers ‏@NYRangers 11m 11 minutes ago
OFFICIAL: #NYR have reassigned goaltender Mackenzie Skapski to @WolfPackAHL. In 2GP with NYR @Skaps29 was 2-0-0 w/ 0.50 GAA, .978 SV% & 1 SO

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
After last game, the Canucks broke the NHL record for most empty net goals in a season already, with 20 :lol
5 empty net goals in the last THREE games :lolol

calder

It's stellar. I'm really not digging the Victorian/werewolf/black plague type setting so far compared to the "demonic fantasy" setting that the previous three have had, but that's my problem and not the game's.

Yeah that's a matter of taste, I personally like the new setting. I really love how the infected are roaming around and yell about how *you're* the diseased wretch who has to be put down and how they are hunting monsters, i.e. you. I'm like, motherfucker do you not even see the inside-out wolfhound walking beside you like your best buddy?

This is one fucked up town.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
The Top Gear Clarkson thread is super annoying. Too much overreacting from both sides. I wish Jeremy would punch some of people in the face in that thread. People know who I'm talking about.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
The Top Gear Clarkson thread is super annoying. Too much overreacting from both sides. I wish Jeremy would punch some of people in the face in that thread. People know who I'm talking about.

If I'm guessing right who you're talking about, then I agree.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Our number 2 goalie is back. Lundqvist takes his rightful place on his throne at the end of the bench tomorrow night in Ottawa.

Top Bottom