• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

bish thats exactly where i sit when i go to games

andre-the-giant-cannot-believe-it-o.gif

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
In the month of March, Carey Price has a record of just 4-4-2, essentially, four wins and six losses. He has that record in spite of stopping 94.1% of the shots on his net, allowing just 1.9 goals against per game. Of his four wins, three of them were shutouts, while the other was a 35 save performance where his shutout was broken by an errant Max Pacioretty pass to Josh Bailey in the slot with under three minutes left.

#JackAdams

Every single time I sit in the nosebleeds it fucks with my equilibrium for some reason. I don't have a fear of heights or anything like that, it just screws with me. I have to do lower bowl if I actually want to enjoy the game and not feel sick.

Every single time I sit in the nosebleeds it fucks with my equilibrium for some reason. I don't have a fear of heights or anything like that, it just screws with me. I have to do lower bowl if I actually want to enjoy the game and not feel sick.

We're already so high in Colorado though and then you add on the nosebleeds. :p

I've never been to a lower bowl seat at a Leafs game.

I've been only once, to the first Saturday game against the Pens because my sister wants to birth Sid's children is a Pens fan.

It was the first game this season where a jersey was thrown, and a tradition started.

I actually prefer watching it on TV. The strangest thing was how quiet it was - on TV they really over-exaggerate the sound. Even in the beginning of the game there was absolutely no hype. Meanwhile my sister is freaking the fuck out cause the Pens are up 5-2 and I'm trying to find a paper bag to cover my face. People say the ACC is terrible for atmosphere, all the suits have all the seats, they're finishing up their sushi between periods etc etc but I didn't think it was actually that true.

I'd love to see a Habs game at the Bell Centre. That place looked like it was about to explode during the playoffs last year.

Tabris

I did the nosebleeds / bud zone when I lived 2 mins away from Rogers Arena as we would buy scalped tickets during the first intermission for super cheap prices for the 2nd and 3rd period (and if no one was selling for cheap we would go back upstairs to continue watching the game).

Now I don't find the point as much. I rather go to much fewer games but get lower bowl most of the time and get a different view than watching on TV.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I like to jump around the different levels for different games, but the club seats are the way to go. Best of both worlds, but it's not worth it to get them more than a couple of times per season. They're not really worth the money, but it's a nice treat every now and then.

Heretic

I like to jump around the different levels for different games, but the club seats are the way to go. Best of both worlds, but it's not worth it to get them more than a couple of times per season. They're not really worth the money, but it's a nice treat every now and then.

I'm addicted to the crispy buffalo wings from Jack Daniels

Calamari41

41 > 38
I'm addicted to the crispy buffalo wings from Jack Daniels

We always get to the Pond too late to justify eating there. I want to try that place and Standing O. The Grand Terrace has really good stuff but the only time I've been there was when they opened it up to the plebeians after one of the playoff games last season.

Heretic

We always get to the Pond too late to justify eating there. I want to try that place and Standing O. The Grand Terrace has really good stuff but the only time I've been there was when they opened it up to the plebeians after one of the playoff games last season.

Haha I've been to the Grand Terrace once. One of the doctors that I work for gave me his pass. Place is nice.

Standing O's is pretty good too. I usually get their pizza unless a Canadian team is visiting then I get their poutine. Not as good as the one they had last season but I don't know where else to get it so I'm SOL.

zroid

Banned
O'Neill was on radio this afternoon talking about how he feels it's destiny the Leafs will win the lottery this year

this man is a professional analyst

his dumbassery sure is entertaining though

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I still wish we re-signed Carcillo. I know he was a dumbass in the ECF and all, but the alternative was Tanner fucking Glass.

The Grand Terrace is ace.

Last time I was at the pond I had this teriyaki stick that was really good. It wasn't there when I went in November. The third level of the pond got a little make over too. Noticed it when I went to a game in Feb.

O'Neill was on radio this afternoon talking about how he feels it's destiny the Leafs will win the lottery this year

this man is a professional analyst

his dumbassery sure is entertaining though

I loved how yesterday he said he wished Toronto kids would decide to only play for the Maple Leafs.

Then Noodle asked him what he would think if McDavid decided he didn't want to play for the Leafs :lol

Relax guys, we always lose to Edmonton and we're not making the playoffs anyway.

I get up to go grab a beer and come back and the Avs are down 2-0. This is how we'll make the playoffs, boys.

We could win out and still not make the playoffs, it's over.

Top Bottom