• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

zroid

Banned
a4T846L.png

200.gif

Pikma

Banned
This is a weird game... Can't put my finger on it but I'm gonna go with officiating
You guys seem like, I don't know, uncomfortable on the ice, as if the Stars were the best defense in the league or something like that, obviously that's far from true so I'm not sure what it is either. I wish you guys return to the game, I want to see the Flames in the playoffs.

Edit: YES!

TOP LINE MAGIC

We did a good job in the first of making it competitive despite all the icing and penalties. This is way more penalties than we've ever taken in a single game, but we've been given chances too.

Edit: there it is!!!

Pikma

Banned
The Stars are one of the worst teams at 3rd periods while the Flames are probably the best there is at it in the whole league. I'm pretty sure this game is over.

Just keep the Kings out of the race, please.

Tabris

I dunno whether to cheer for Flames or not. While I want to play them instead of LA, there's always the chance of us losing a couple games and instead be out of the playoff picture.

I rather ensure to be in the playoffs, so I'll cheer for Flames to lose.

Top Bottom