• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Xeteh

Relax guys, we always lose to Edmonton and we're not making the playoffs anyway.

We could win out and still not make the playoffs, it's over.

Oh I know, I was being facetious. I've given up hope on that a while ago.

Edit: Lol

Berra in! LET THE ASSAULT BEGIN!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Avs pls

why not just keep Brian Boyle? Cap reasons? it's not like he's not making that much, $2 mil AAV

He wanted a bigger role on the team than he would have gotten here, and for tax reasons we would have needed to pay him a fair bit more than what Tampa ultimately did (similar issue with Callahan and Stralman on that one...well, Cally also wanted a full NTC or something like that, which was the final dealbreaker).

mcdavid-avalanche.0.png

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So Montreal, Tampa Bay, and the Rangers can all clinch a playoff spot tomorrow. They all need the Bruins to lose to do it.

So there's your mission, Ducks.

calder

Shit get cocky for 1 second in bloodborne and bam. Wtf was I thinking I could start with a heavy two handed thrust against a troll + crows like that. Got fucking tuned.

EDIT never mind I marched straight back to that fucker and nailed my first well timed gun stagger into visceral attack, blew him the fuck away! I'm amazing at this game, a fucking Connor McDavid of killing shit!

Top Bottom