• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

When you accidentally drop your phone out of a car window while driving?

"Accidentally" dropping that Windows phone, replace with Android/iOS. Good times.

Actually my Windows phone was stolen years ago. It was Windows Mobile v. 6 when it was bad. T-Mobile HTC Wing with dat slider keyboard and stylin' stylus

You know this game has turned out a bit better than it could have, out shot 11-1 in the first and we finished out shooting 34-30. Big shoutout, fuck I hate shootouts.. My heart man..

Edit: fffuuuuuuuuu, well I'll take one point.. Fuck

HTC "Wing" eh? =)

tmobile_wing.gadget.jpg

technology doesn't get better than this.

Things can hardly go worse for the Sharks. They can't win for shit and the teams they are competing with like to get into 3 point games so they both get points.

Wait, I forgot. I'm Wild fan. Go Wild!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Our next 5 games are ridiculous. I'd much rather play a bunch of other so-called "elite" teams right now than run this gauntlet.

@ a desperate to make the playoffs Ottawa
@ a desperate to make the playoffs Boston
vs. a desperate to hold onto a wild card spot Washington
@ a desperate to make the playoffs Winnipeg
@ a desperate to hold onto a wild card spot Minnesota

In a span of 8 days. And that's not even counting playing the desperate to make the playoffs Kings that we played (and got thrashed by) yesterday.

Quick

Banned
I had a Blackberry Bold for the longest time before jumping ship to the iPhone, and having a physical keyboard was a huge reason for me to keep the Bold. It was one of the best phones I've owned.

Socreges

Banned
I had a Blackberry Bold for the longest time before jumping ship to the iPhone, and having a physical keyboard was a huge reason for me to keep the Bold. It was one of the best phones I've owned.
Yup. As phones get thinner and thinner to the point that they become brittle or uncomfortable...I really hope they then start to add back physical keyboards.

Of course, that won't happen. Technology is moving very deliberately away from physical keys period.

Blackberry just restarted production on the 3 year old BlackBerry Bolds and selling them now. They're working on a new Bold phone update with the same keyboard as before.

Blackberry is back. Getting their Research in Motion.

Quick

Banned
Yup. As phones get thinner and thinner to the point that they become brittle or uncomfortable...I really hope they then start to add back physical keyboards.

Of course, that won't happen. Technology is moving very deliberately away from physical keys period.

I'm on the fence with it. I'm okay with the minimal physical buttons (sleep, mute switch, volume, home), but a physical keyboard is never a bad idea.

Full QWERTY or get out.

Blackberry just restarted production on the 3 year old BlackBerry Bolds and selling them now. They're working on a new Bold phone update with the same keyboard as before.

RIM > Blackberry. Should've kept the name.

You guys are insane, physical keyboards offer next to no advantage? What's the beef with touch screens? Inaccuracy? Our fat thumbs on those little buttons can be just as inaccurate. It's really of no consequence though, both options let you communicate easily and I just don't see the issue, other than the fact that a physical keyboard always comes at a sacrifice in either form factor and weight or reduced screen size, or both.

zroid

Banned

My dad has one of those. It's really nice.

Give me a Bold with android and I'd buy the shit out of it.

Pretty much :(

I know they can install some android apps now, but the compatibility is really spotty

zroid

Banned
CHL playoffs start today and the Women's Worlds are this weekend

finally some good hockey to watch, it's been a snoozefest since the World Juniors

Someone's gotta be able to fit a sliding keyboard with how thin phones are now. That way you keep the nice screen sizes and still have a tactile keyboard. Would be as thin like a regular sized phone from before, just more powerful.

At this point after years of iPhones and Android, I don't think I'd even try Blackberry or Windows Phone again. Though I was close to getting a Lumia once.

So we're all rooting for the Ducks today?

calder

I have a Blackberry 9810 that's sat in my desk drawer for a few years now. I never even activated it on the new BES, I just forwarded the phone to my iPhone.

We are getting new Z30's next week... I still won't use it at all but I am kinda looking forward to playing with it.

Jinaar

About to go to the interview for a position in Toronto. Nervous as fuck. Should have jerked off.

Just do it in the waiting room. It will show confidence, drive and performance. It is these little things that will improve your chances in getting the job.

Please lose to the Sharks, please lose to the Sharks, lease lose to the Sharks, lease lose to the Sharks, lease lose to the Sharks, lease lose to the Sharks, lease lose to the Sharks, lease lose to the Sharks....

Reverse jinx should work right?

We have some Aussie nhl gaffers yeah? How do I watch playoffs if I'm in Australia for work?

Meet up with Dastardly. He will fight you and get you a beer.

ALSO:

Jared Boll suspended 3 games for illegal check to head of Patrick Maroon http://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/731067

Please lose to the Sharks, please lose to the Sharks, lease lose to the Sharks, lease lose to the Sharks, lease lose to the Sharks, lease lose to the Sharks, lease lose to the Sharks, lease lose to the Sharks....

Reverse jinx should work right?

Ask them who their captain is

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 2m2 minutes ago
Howard is starting tonight.

Well maybe he'll actually have a goo...

Ansar Khan said:
Howard has a 3.00 GAA and .898 save percentage since returning from his injury.

Tk3gc.gif

He really should not be playing after last game, throw Mrazek back in and see how he does, if he sucks then go with Howard again. Well I think it is safe to say that if he has another stinker, Mrazek will play against Tampa.

Ask them who their captain is

We apparently don't have one either since there is no one on this team that can get them pumped up and ready to play a stupid hockey game.

I think Babs is just picking names out of a hat to create lines now:

Abdelkader-Zetterberg-Nyquist
Helm-Sheahan-Tatar
Miller-Glendening-Jurco
Weiss-Andersson-Pulkkinen

Sadly our best player in that lineup currently is Abby, who'd a thunk it?

Calamari41

41 > 38
Top Bottom