• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
How does this compare to FHM?

I'd like this answered too. Can never complain though, we went from no (legit) hockey manager sim to two in a year, and the new FHM is supposed to iron out a lot of the "first generation" issues it had.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
"Finally, we need to prove that there is enough demand to justify resurrecting the series fully. Whilst this version has ‘fake’ data, we want to show that there is a demand for a fully licensed version of the game. That won’t come with this release but, if it’s successful, it means we can go to the leagues around the world and get licenses for future, annualised, versions (in much the same way that we do with FM)."

aw man Eastside hockey doesn't have legit names? ... Has someone modded the database already? :lol

edit: heck yes they did, nice

http://www.ehmtheblueline.com/forums/portal.php

"Finally, we need to prove that there is enough demand to justify resurrecting the series fully. Whilst this version has ‘fake’ data, we want to show that there is a demand for a fully licensed version of the game. That won’t come with this release but, if it’s successful, it means we can go to the leagues around the world and get licenses for future, annualised, versions (in much the same way that we do with FM)."

aw man Eastside hockey doesn't have legit names? ... Has someone modded the database already? :lol

edit: heck yes they did, nice

http://www.ehmtheblueline.com/forums/portal.php

Link to update
Link to tutorial on how to put it in the game

About to start it up myself.

zroid

Banned
The Wild are so fun to watch this year

great all-around team. hope Dubnyk stays solid in the playoffs; it'd be a shame if they're sunk by goaltending.

Marvie_3

Banned
I'll admit their away jerseys are great. We still have the worst jerseys though, especially with the blueberry being retired. I need to write to my congressman.
Avs definitely need a change. Columbus does too. Their jerseys just scream late 90s expansion team.

they should also tell their fans to stop doin the wave

smh

(I like their alt jerseys the best. I'm a sucker for that baseball style text tho)

I liked them at first but after they came out with their current aways, I started to sour on them. They're so blah. They work as an occasional 3rd jersey but they need to figure out how to make a home jersey like their away one.

Top Bottom