• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
He has an amazing game then immediately follows it up with a complete shit performance. Wings are going out in the 1st round this year due to goal tending, no doubt. They don't have a goalie that can steal games or keep them in it when they need to be.
Yea, I've watched Wings games where he's looked unbeatable, but he doesn't seem to have the consistency in his game that he needs if he wants to be a true #1. Part of the learning process for all young goalies though.

Old man Jagr!

What could have been.

Man.. MB Fucked up.

Our Third line could of been

DLR-Eller-Jagr/Sekac

Hnnnnnggggggg

pOoOUHo.gif

zroid

Banned
Marner is just ridiculously skilled. It is entirely possible the top 5 picks in the 2015 draft will be better than the #1 pick from the 2014 draft.

Red_Man

Marner is just ridiculously skilled. It is entirely possible the top 5 picks in the 2015 draft will be better than the #1 pick from the 2014 draft.
Oh zroid, you've spent too much time watching junior hockey.

Samyy

How far off is Hanifin vs Ekblad? I'd like to see someone knowledgeable make that comparison.

I think I'm back on wanting Marner over Strome, of course the Leafs will fall to 6th so it won't matter.

Well, I guess Nashville is phoning it in now that they clinched. And this Carter Hutton guy is terrible but I guess they feel no need to pull him.

Heretic

In your opinion Anaheim fans, do you think Theordore will be in the NHL next season or will he be in the AHL?

He's got a legitimate shot and making the roster. Anaheim knows how to cook their talents though. Wouldn't be surprised if they let him stay another year in the AHL.

Welp, the Sens had a good run. I don't see them coming back from being 3-points behind Boston.

However, I do see Winnipeg winning against Chicago tonight.
Hopefully anyway.

Red_Man

Looks like we might play Caps in the first round now? Unless we shit the bed these last few games. That's a boring match up =/ no real history or rivalry between these two seeing as the 2010 team is basically all gone.

Sens losing to the Laffs was the nail in the coffin

you can't come back from that
They play the Leafs once more don't they? Those really should have been easy points.

Top Bottom