• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

iJCEyYI.gif

2375254148_3201d51045_o.gif

ibeNp73bJHdiZ5.gif

He's got a legitimate shot and making the roster. Anaheim knows how to cook their talents though. Wouldn't be surprised if they let him stay another year in the AHL.

I currently have Kapanen in my NA slot for fantasy, but I may replace it with Theodore. Good or bad idea?

Ursn

wooo anderson was great tonight.

I have a question for you guys. I'm going to cancel my cable in a couple weeks. Whats a better option for playoffs to watch the Ducks, playstation nhl center ice or hockey streams?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
wooo anderson was great tonight.

I have a question for you guys. I'm going to cancel my cable in a couple weeks. Whats a better option for playoffs to watch the Ducks, playstation nhl center ice or hockey streams?
How do you want to watch it? On a TV or mobile device / laptop? Generally hockeystreams is the better and cheaper option.

ZLE4ye.gif

Showering in points to finish out the season! Hopefully the Rangers collapse helps us with a President's Trophy in a couple of weeks.

We're league leading at the moment. Hope this holds up. Rangers have to jump over Montreal and Nashville to get a look in.

Even the illuminati loves the Pacific division:

y98QCfa.png

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
i feel so bad for those guys played so damn hard and got screwed by a ref who didnt get out of the fucking way

Nemo is sick, that is why he is not in.

Well, Sharks better finish it up here in OT with the 4 on 3 play. Don't make Stalock do another shoot-out.

Edit: Shorks really don't deserve to advance if they can't score with 4 minutes of 4 on 3 play. :-/

ShaneB

Looks like we might play Caps in the first round now? Unless we shit the bed these last few games. That's a boring match up =/ no real history or rivalry between these two seeing as the 2010 team is basically all gone.

I'm dreading a matchup vs the Habs. Certainly would rather cheer on the Habs in another series. I certainly don't think it would be a boring series, can imagine it heating up really quick and be some pretty fun hockey. But I'm hoping the Caps bump up into 2nd or 3rd in the division and get a first round series against the Pens or Islanders, mainly the Pens.

Acid08

Banned
1 point better than none. At least we keep getting 'em. Glad to see the team playing well down the stretch even if playoff hopes are basically dead.

Vlasic was obviously missed tonight.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Both were good? Sharks had some great looks, Pens has some great defensive plays.
They had some good looks but didn't get that many great shots on net. Seemed like they were trying too hard to wait for the perfect play instead of just putting shots on net.

I'm dreading a matchup vs the Habs. Certainly would rather cheer on the Habs in another series. I certainly don't think it would be a boring series, can imagine it heating up really quick and be some pretty fun hockey. But I'm hoping the Caps bump up into 2nd or 3rd in the division and get a first round series against the Pens or Islanders, mainly the Pens.
I meant boring in terms of the rivalry between the two teams. There's not much there right now, but like you said it would probably heat up pretty quick. Depends on how the Rangers fair down the stretch.

Top Bottom