• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Watching Buff steam roll guys constantly is one of the true joys in hockey. He's like a video game character out there.

No. They can't. ಠ_ಠ

Hey now, crazier things have happened this year. I don't think you expected the Maple Leafs to become the Maple Tanks half way into the season. For that matter, no one thought Ottawa was going to have the run they're having now.

That's quite the bold prediction.

I like to make bold predictions. I also like to have my bold predictions not backfire on me before the 1st period is up.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Sens losing to the Laffs was the nail in the coffin

you can't come back from that

I agree

I'd also like to extend my finger to Turris and Babby. These assholes are supposed to be two of our top veteran players, but they've disappeared and are getting outplayed by kids like Pageau and Stone the last few games.

Marvie_3

Banned
Holy shit that Jets goal, they kept at that puck!

I'm beginning to understand this whole Big Buff thing now...

BIG-byfuglien.jpg

Cross-checking . . . OK. I would have called delay of game. He pushed him into the net to dislodge it.

Edit: Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-gaaaaaan!

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
THIS FUCKING GUY, BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Marvie_3

Banned
Knocked out of the play-offs by Minnesota. Minnesota. They should make them pissed and get the beat the Jets. Now go score to tie it up.

They've had plenty of reasons to get pissed off and play better over the last 3 months. Hasn't happened yet and it's probably not going to.

Pikma

Banned
The Devils have 2 shots in the 3rd period. That's why I was surprised the other day when they tied the Caps, they usually never come back, not even after trailing by just one, they don't even try.

Top Bottom