• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Well, at least we don't have to play Tampa anymore. They can play with Tampa, but only feel like doing it for 20 mins a game.

Red_Man

Hopefully Patches & Pleks / Subban & Beaulieu stick together for another full game at least.

Until the second round. Hope to see you there.
I think if they do meet again I think it will be 7 games again, this team is a different team in the playoffs.

Red_Man

Habs record this year:

Oct : 8-2-1
Nov : 8-5-1
Dec : 8-4-0
Jan.: 8-2-1
Fev : 9-3-2
Mars: 6-6-3

Let's pretend March never happened. If we managed to beat the lighting just a couple of times, our lead on them would be pretty big.

Yeah I'd expect nothing less.
I'm still curious to see how Bishop fairs in the first round. Although it shouldn't matter if we meet, he seems to up his game against Montreal regardless.

Marvie_3

Banned
Let's pretend March never happened. If we managed to beat the lighting just a couple of times, our lead on them would be pretty big.

I'm still curious to see how Bishop fairs in the first round. Although it shouldn't matter if we meet, he seems to up his game against Montreal regardless.
Fev? Mars?

Xeteh

Holy shit the Avs look bad. At least they're losing to the team playing playoff hockey... I hope they carry it to the finals.

Red_Man

Reporter: You don't feel confortable on the ice against TB. Pacioretty: If that's what people think, I hope we play them in the playoffs.

2an4d.png
2an4d.png
2an4d.png

Better back that shit up Patches

If anyone needed confirmation that the Kings aren't doing shit this year, this game is it.

I mean if the games against Vancouver, Minnesota or Winnipeg didn't already prove that.

Top Bottom