• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Therrien had better tear them a new asshole in the intermission or this will end 6-0.

Red_Man

Sharks strategy for the game seems to be throw everything on net and hope for tips. Against Price, that's not a bad strategy.

Yawnier

Banned
Semin scored. Fire the whole team.

alex-bongos.gif

Marvie_3

Banned
Really good game tonight all around. All 4 lines looked really solid. Toews with 2 goals and an assist. Love that Sharp/Vermette/Saad line. Tons of chances from them. 3rd line of Bickell/Richards/Teravainen was getting some good chances. 4th line looked good too with Shaw on the wing. Swapping in Desjardins for Nordstrom should help even more. Even Roszival had 2 assists and played well for once.

Both Vermette and Timonen fit right in which was nice to see. Each of them had a bad turnover early in the game but other than that they were great. Timonen looks like he needs a few more games to get his wheels under him but that was to be expected. Still played well though.

Hopefully they can keep up this kind of play going forward. It's been awhile since the Hawks dominated a game from start to finish.

Red_Man

Team legit looks like the Sabres right now, I should save myself the time and just go to bed now.

NYR

Huge statement game for the Rangers. Beating the best team in the NHL and it was a fairly flawless performance. Just wait till Hank is back.

Top Bottom