• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Socreges

Banned
Capture.png

Uh yeah right. Canucks are 0-0-5 against the Sharks, Flames, Ducks and Kings in 2015. Sharks are at least .500 whichever way you spin it.

But the Canucks just pounded the Blues. Then again, Sharks had a nice showing against the Habs. Hopefully it will be a good game no matter the outcome. It is certainly a very important game for the Sharks.

zroid

Banned
But the Canucks just pounded the Blues. Then again, Sharks had a nice showing against the Habs. Hopefully it will be a good game no matter the outcome. It is certainly a very important game for the Sharks.

Canucks always beat the Blues, for some reason

also wasn't it a shootout win?

Oh yeah I forgot to Mention. I saw Kingsman before my surgery.

Some Thoughts on it.

It reminded me of Kick Ass meets James Bond. That Church Scene was fucking nuts.

Also I have a Small Crush on that girl with the Sword Legs.

zroid

Banned
Did anyone find that persons account.

Why does the media even do that show fan tweets and comments bullshit. The people watching don't give a shit what SocDestiny2010 opinion is.

nobody actually wants to read that shit, I think they just do it try and get people to use their hashtag.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That law suit shit is just sad.....You're getting paid millions and can do what you want with your life and you're going to let a random tweet from some nobody bother you? Come on.

Parch

Yeah, keep that twitter shit off the screen. Doesn't matter who said it, but it's TSN's responsibility for airing it.

Phaneuf is shit because he's not good enough to be a top-two. He wouldn't be a top-two on the Red Wings. I completely agree with what the analysis were saying yesterday about him being a far better player if he had less of a role.

Which means he's worth a first rounder and a promising prospect? :lol
Fucking guy. Seems like the fans are giving it to him and he's admitted it was a joke. Though the DEFENSE of 'I don't control what they put up there...'

Fuck off and have some fucking self respect you fuck face
God forbid I tweeted my Sharp + Sharpie comment to TSN. This could be me!!!!!!!!!

Parch

Which means he's worth a first rounder and a promising prospect? :lol
It would be interesting to know what the asking price was for Phaneuf.. Since nothing happened I bet it was outrageous.

Leafs trading the bad contract first, then the talent. What they're getting in return is directly related to how much of the salary they're willing to eat.
The Kessel situation isn't a lot different.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Who combined don't have Phaneuf's cap hit.
Flip side of that is they were UFAs. We could've lost them for nothing.

If a team is comfortable with Dion's salary and what he brings and they were desperate, he could bring that.

Though the team likely to give that would be the Leafs of the 90s and early 2000... -_-

Top Bottom