• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Curufinwe

Sources say Mason was told he wouldn't play against Toronto unless the starter Zepp got hurt, but then Berube pulled a healthy Zepp after two goals. The Flyers goalie coach Jeff Reese got mad and challenged Berube and now Reese has been let go.

zroid

Banned
Sources say Mason was told he wouldn't play against Toronto unless the starter Zepp got hurt, but then Berube pulled a healthy Zepp after two goals. The Flyers goalie coach Jeff Reese got mad and challenged Berube and now Reese has been let go.

drama...

reddit just reminded me of this glorious moment of NHL TV history

qtXYh1O.gif

:')

Wait . . . did he just move over to get the boobs on camera? LOL.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
SNES WHAT ARE YOU DOING

BEST TEAM OF THE LAST 40 YEARS LOSING TO THE WORST TEAM OF THE LAST 40 YEARS

wait no that was the Pens nvm

Socreges

Banned
Getting a top-10 pick for Schneider (with less than 100 games played at the time) was a pretty good return. Gillis's mistake was hanging onto Schneider for too long and attempting (and failing) to trade Luongo. If his plan was to showcase Schneider and then flip him, then he should've done it without trying to trade Luongo, declaring that Schneider was their guy, etc.
That was his first mistake. His second mistake was ultimately only getting a 9th overall pick. We'll agree to disagree on that one.

zroid

Banned
Once again... Kingston Frontenacs with 4 goals. Sam Bennett gets a goal and an assist. Lawson Crouse who plays on Bennett's wing held pointless. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Once again... Kingston Frontenacs with 4 goals. Sam Bennett gets a goal and an assist. Lawson Crouse who plays on Bennett's wing held pointless. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Can't wait to see Bennett get his call up. Even though I'm still kinda pissed at the kid for being a fucking moron with hiding his injury.

Wings going down 5 to 2 . . . aren't they third in their division?

Maybe the teams up near the top are starting to phone it in and avoid injuries?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sure Therrien will play Crouse with Bozak extensively for MTL next season

If they manage to get in range to draft Crouse, Therrien will be long gone
, promoted to a job in the front office until his contract is over

Top Bottom