• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Pens winning the great avian war by a fair margin now. Greiss being in net assures that this game will get interesting in the third period though.

Pens winning the great avian war by a fair margin now. Greiss being in net assures that this game will get interesting in the third period though.

Penguins have more experience with ice than ducks.
tumblr_ncif7s4bkM1to825mo1_500.gif

Though ducks can adapt.

64945-Duck-Slide-deal-with-it-gif-Im-lvTW.gif

bill0527

How do you guys handle it when your hockey teams are shit? I just got home from my local minor league hockey team and we lost in a shootout. We're in last place in our league of 32. Only won 3 games since the calendar clicked 2015 and my NHL team - the Predators have went from Smashville to skidsville and haven't won in 2 weeks.

Quick

Banned
How do you guys handle it when your hockey teams are shit? I just got home from my local minor league hockey team and we lost in a shootout. We're in last place in our league of 32. Only won 3 games since the calendar clicked 2015 and my NHL team - the Predators have went from Smashville to skidsville and haven't won in 2 weeks.

Doesn't work for Nashville, but for the Leafs...

iksDwLNqfs4cM.jpg

Nolan on Chad Johnson: Unfortunately, he hurt something lower body. He's going to be out for a while. #BUFvsOTT

Nolan says he'll talk to Tim (Murray) about how they'll handle goaltending with Johnson out a while. #BUFvsOTT

Nolan says "we'll see" on #Sabres starting goaltender tomorrow in Washington. #BUFvsOTT

Lindback: I've been working toward this for a long time. I'm ready, and I'll be ready to go again tomorrow. #BUFvsOTT

The tank continues to roll. Buffalo's new goaltending tandem... Lindback / ??? !

Say what you want about the Arizona Coyotes, but they have a pretty darn legit prospect pool right now.

Names listed by position and projected ceiling by some "experts":

Centers: Max Domi (1st Line), Henrik Samuelsson (2nd), Maxim Letunov (2nd), Ryan MacInnis (2nd/3rd)

Left Wing: Anthony Duclair (1st/2nd), Lucas Lessio (2nd), Brendan Perlini (2nd), Christian Dvorak (2nd/3rd)

Defense: Brandon Gormley (1st pair), Connor Murphy (2nd)

And then they obviously have a young star in OEL. They get that top-5 pick in the draft this year and I would say they have to be up there for top prospect pool in the league. Looking at their prospects I would guess that they would stay away from a center or left wing, but all the top guys are those positions unless they go for Hanifin or somebody.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Why does Parenteau keep getting scratched? I'm not his biggest fan but he should probably be in the lineup?
What doesn't make sense? It's not like we have a fourth liner on our top line hahah that would be so stupid hahaha hahaha haha.

Therrien hates him like he hated Sekac

3 POINTS BACK!!!

Habs fan at work all like...
You guys have taken Toronto's spot of team driving for 9th to end the season. I'm okay with this.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Picked up Assassin's Creed Unity on sale. I don't know what it was like before all the patches, but I'm really digging it.

Red_Man

Bulldogs moving to St Johns. This sucks, it was nice having them so close and being able to see them whenever I wanted. I'll have to make sure I get in a few more games before they leave.

Quick

Banned
Picked up Assassin's Creed Unity on sale. I don't know what it was like before all the patches, but I'm really digging it.

I'm having a tough time getting into playing it. No issue with the story at all, but I'm just not interested or something like that.

Razorskin

----- ------
Bulldogs moving to St Johns. This sucks, it was nice having them so close and being able to see them whenever I wanted. I'll have to make sure I get in a few more games before they leave.

They could end up in Laval once the arena there is ready. Don't think they'll stay long in St. Johns.

Red_Man

ivpgeMeI0XUHF.gif

Side note: I watched Chappie earlier. I was with it until the "what the hell" ending.
Wanna spoil it for me? I'm not a fan of Blomkamp and wasn't planning on seeing it anyways

They could end up in Laval once the arena there is ready. Don't think they'll stay long in St. Johns.
Still too far for me to see games but at least they'll be close to the Habs and can use their training facilities and all that.

Top Bottom