• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Quick

Banned
Wanna spoil it for me? I'm not a fan of Blomkamp and wasn't planning on seeing it anyways

The movie briefly hints at transferring consciousness, and eventually, Chappie transfers human consciousness into another bot body. But it just felt really cheap to me.

I get an AC2 vibe which I really like. Aside from the bugs the game quite pretty.

I might end up trading it in, but I'll give it another try. I had this same feeling with Black Flag, and I got really into that game eventually.

Razorskin

----- ------
BUCK FOSTON

WKVlwNb.jpg

zroid

Banned
Bulldogs moving to St Johns. This sucks, it was nice having them so close and being able to see them whenever I wanted. I'll have to make sure I get in a few more games before they leave.

Aw, going to miss that Marlies Bulldogs rivalry :(

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Torn because on the one hand I'd rather Boston out of the playoffs, but on the other hand, fuck the Flyers. So a three point game is the worst possible result. :D

Cake Boss

Banned
Corey Pronman ✔ @coreypronman
Excellent all situations player. Clear top 6, maybe even top liner. RT @TENcentHands: @coreypronman thoughts on Mark Stone this yr?

A 6th round pick.

DAT drafting and development.

And our leading goal scorer is a rookie drafted in the 5th round pick.

Top Bottom