• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I thought my internet was just shit, but it seems everyone has this issue. But hey, I'm not suppose to complain about this shit service we're stuck with for 12 years!

Looks like a silent movie, and it's giving me a headache.

Edit: they finally fixed it

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Patches as tried that deke around the d man around 18 times this season and has pulled it off maybe once

zroid

Banned
I really like Tyler Johnson

edit: maybe the Bolts should just decline these PPs...

(ok that last PP shift was pretty good)

Red_Man

Not going to lie, watching DSP lay waste to guys with clean hits is pretty great to watch.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Not going to lie, watching DSP lay waste to guys with clean hits is pretty great to watch.

Watching Morrow get wrecked by Markov of all people is awesome too.

How much longer can DD shit the bed before he stops getting preferential treatment?

Red_Man

Pretty good period for the Habs, considering they're awful in the first, getting out 0-0 is a victory.

Watching Morrow get wrecked by Markov of all people is awesome too.

How much longer can DD shit the bed before he stops getting preferential treatment?
Im convinced it will never end until he is traded.

zroid

Banned
Im convinced it will never end until he is traded.

You probably know this, but it's EXACTLY the same problem with Bozak. Even the coaching change didn't really help.

Not that I'm advocating it, but trading Bozak for DD would probably benefit both teams just 'cause they'd actually start using them in more appropriate roles.

ShaneB

Great intensity in the Rangers/Islanders game. Really dread the thought of playing either team in the playoffs.

Hell of a goal.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
You probably know this, but it's EXACTLY the same problem with Bozak. Even the coaching change didn't really help.

Not that I'm advocating it, but trading Bozak for DD would probably benefit both teams just 'cause they'd actually start using them in more appropriate roles.

The problem is we could use one less centre anyway, and Bozak is overpaid compared to DD.

Red_Man

DD just needs to be put back on the wing on the 3rd line. He had more goals on wing than he's had at center in like a year. It's so obvious, I don't understand what the obsession is with him at center. We'll never win a cup with him at C, I hope Bergevin can see that.

zroid

Banned
The problem is we could use one less centre anyway, and Bozak is overpaid compared to DD.

yeah I know, just trying to point out the similarity of their situations

they're actually not that similar players, DD has much better possession stats, while Bozak gets more points (albeit mostly on the PP)

Red_Man

There's ads on the glass behind the nets on the Sportsnet broadcast, what the fuck?

That must be why it was stuttering to start. I enjoyed not having to see those for so long :(

Parch

Looks like a silent movie, and it's giving me a headache.
Edit: they finally fixed it
It's sunspots causing satellite interference. It happens every spring and fall. I don't think they can do anything to fix it. It's gonna happen sporadically.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Bailey basically had a penalty shot there. This would be where they play the Ghostbusters music in MSG.

LOL at Zucc just generally annoying dudes in front of the net.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
DD just needs to be put back on the wing on the 3rd line. He had more goals on wing than he's had at center in like a year. It's so obvious, I don't understand what the obsession is with him at center. We'll never win a cup with him at C, I hope Bergevin can see that.

I really like the DLR-Eller-DSP line

I'd try putting DD on Agally's wing, but even if he's on the third line maybe DSP can get a chance in the top 6.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Rough second period for the Isles there. Lucky to still be tied.

Bailey's breakaway attempt was so bad it gave me Erectile Dysfunction.

Red_Man

They can't get the puck past him so they're trying to push him into the net. I applaud them, getting creative.

Xeteh

Captain Pickard is starting in goal tonight for the Avs... Apparently Varly injured his groin again? I knew it wasn't a broken collar bone, no way he could've played through that.

Top Bottom