• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
AGally has stalled again. He needs different line mates, he has 0 chemistry with Pleks.

Quick

Banned
This calls for a tank dance!

Truck-Dancing-gif.gif

Abbi-Jacobson-gif-1422315870.gif

Red_Man

I really need to savour this last stretch of the regular season and watching Price play. This is a really special season well probably never see from him again.

Red_Man

That save against Callahan going against the grain is fucking unreal. Better than I thought it was when I first saw it.

zroid

Banned
I don't care if you're a voter who doesn't traditionally vote goalies for the Hart, I don't know how you can watch this game and tell me Price doesn't deserve the Hart

ZeroGravity

I don't care if you don't traditionally vote goalies for the Hart, I don't know how you can watch this game and tell me Price doesn't deserve the Hart
This is the best game the Lightning have played all year too. The best offense in the league, and can't even crack him.

He's unreal.

Red_Man

I don't care if you're a voter who doesn't traditionally vote goalies for the Hart, I don't know how you can watch this game and tell me Price doesn't deserve the Hart
Incredible #Sabres stat: The only No. 1 goaltender they've beaten twice this year? Carey Price. #Habs
:lol

People saying goalies shouldn't win the Hart because they have the Vezina is the dumbest thing.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

I don't think there's much doubt of who gets the Hart at this point. The only question is who else gets a Vegas vacation to go watch Price get the award. Nash, Ovechkin, Tavares...maybe Getzlaf? Can't think of who else would be in the running.

Red_Man

Price stole us a point anyways. He deserved the shut out, but the team played like garbage from the second on. Really feeling an early exit and a Therrien firing this post season.

Red_Man

For as amazing as Price was, Bishop still continues to own the Habs.
He made some good saves but the Habs didn't even have 20 shots. It's not like he was tested all night, Cooper just owns Therrien. Therrien also decides to keep PAP a healthy scratch so he can play guys like Mitchell and Flynn.

calder

Nice dive Elliot. Hope he gets an assist

Meh replay shows he got him on the back of the leg as much as the side of his pad. But still lol

zroid

Banned
:lol

People saying goalies shouldn't win the Hart because they have the Vezina is the dumbest thing.

It doesn't even make sense since every position has its own award, and forwards have (effectively) three!

If you really want to make that argument then you might as well just abolish the Hart and call the Art Ross winner the MVP

Top Bottom