• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That's interesting. Miller-Stepan-St.Louis

Wonder where AV's moving Kreider to.

EDIT: Now Fast has replaced Miller on the third line. I guess Kreider demoted to the 4th line.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Fucccckkk

Patches is one of the best overall forwards in the NHL right now. Straight up. His overall game has come so far.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Our power play has been so bad lately, even with Yandle out there.

That was a good penalty to take there by Yandle. That was a near guaranteed goal given whose stick it was on.

We're going to rue the missed chances earlier in this period.

Xeteh

I want the Avs to win, don't get me wrong... but I hate when the Avs play the Kings. I'm an Avs fan that lives in CA... these games suck. I'll cheer for the Kings every game.... cept for when they play the Avs. :(

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
That Hammond, so hot right now.

I remember yesterday I read Anderson would start though? What happened? Not that I disagree with starting the hot hand

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We're going to play the Bruins in the first round and lose to them in 7 games aren't we ?

Xeteh

Awesome play by Barrie to stop Gaborik. We need to score one fast or Quick is going to stonewall us all game.

Edit: Fuuuuuck Carter. :(

Parch

That's some good hockey. NY vs NY would be a helluva playoff series.

Okposo needs some time to get up to full speed. Isles can be dangerous in the playoffs.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
WE DID IT, LEAFS AGE

This calls for a tank dance!

Truck-Dancing-gif.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That's some good hockey. NY vs NY would be a helluva playoff series.

Okposo needs some time to get up to full speed. Isles can be dangerous in the playoffs.

I'll be happy to never see the Islanders again.

Well, until October, anyway.

Top Bottom