• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Didn't get to watch but sounds like a typical Habs game where Price stole the show and the team did nothing.
I'm jaded already
. Price nearly faced twice the shots!

Also yay tank nation! Leafs back in fourth...last. Been kinda out of watching hockey the last couple days between my terrible TV plan, my terrible bandwidth and having to keep tabs on my younger brother :/

Well, I wish I could say it was a good run for the Avs but my insatiable hatred for poor hockey just doesn't allow it. Look forward to a rebound season next year.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Therrien blaming their shit play on them returning from their road trip. Jump in front of a bus you hack.

How's Smith-Pelly been looking? Kinda hoping he was going to be that 6th forward that the Habs needed.
Alright, he's had flashes. Good physical play, but he bobbles the puck quite a bit.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
How's Smith-Pelly been looking? Kinda hoping he was going to be that 6th forward that the Habs needed.

Not really noticeable most of the time, but has thrown some pretty big hits. He's being used on a shutdown line with Eller and De La Rose and Eller is lost offensively this season so he's not putting up points, but they've been a good line.

I wish he'd get a chance in the top 6 instead of Dale Fucking Weise but what can you do.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So let's talk about this, shall we:

standingsmarch104ds65.png

The Rangers have a chance to finish tomorrow night in first place in the NHL. Only Anaheim is active tomorrow out of the teams currently ahead of the Rangers.

And there is the matter of that Games Played column...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

The Rangers have a chance to finish tomorrow night in first place in the NHL. Only Anaheim is active tomorrow out of the teams currently ahead of the Rangers.

We're going to look back on this in a few years and laugh while Therrien is looking for dinner in a trash can. What a joke, Price's season is both giving us a chance and robbing us of an opportunity at the cup.

Pikma

Banned

Too bad they'll lose

ZeroGravity

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
"@walsha: MTL goal starved and PA Parenteau with 196 pts over previous 4 NHL seasons is healthy scratch." Shots fired. Parenteau's agent.
Why exactly is he a healthy scratch?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Jackman got a goal from center ice.

Pikma

Banned
Most likely. :D

But still, the opportunity is there. Seemed highly unlikely back in November, that's for sure. Even more so if you had told me that Henrik Lundqvist would be gone for a month and a half.
Nah not really, the Rangers are the most consistent team in the whole league right now and will probably end up at the top sooner rather than later. I mean, as you said, just look at those games played.

calder

I just looked at the standings, realized how the lost point hurts so much, then looked at the tv and was reminded of Stroman's injury potentially killing the Jays season.

Legit kind of bummed out now. Fucking sports man, why do we do this shit.

Oaktree

Banned
Welcome

and you'll find some Rags fans here :) Just not me.

Though that Hayes goal today was nuts!

lol. Thanks. Who is your team? I think I will lurk in and around here to learn all the allegiances first.

You're right though. Sick ass goal. And even after being smashed after the play he was all smiles.

Top Bottom