• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup 2017 Finals [OT]- To Catch a Predator

zroid

Banned
1353957526_running_on_frozen_pond_fail.gif

Pens now going to actually score on a PP?

The Pens just put the Preds away this game in four minutes. Amazing. What an implosion by the Preds, and Rinne specifically.

Mind you, that Malkin shot was red hot fire.

I still think Malkin should be the Conn Smythe favorite. He's been such an unsung hero for us.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This is illegal.

You can't take back a goal like that.

This is against the spirit of OFFSIDES.

The fix is in.

I mean, we all agree

only in this game it doesn't matter because the game is decided, last game it mattered.

unless you agree, too?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I mean, we all agree

only in this game it doesn't matter because the game is decided, last game it mattered.

unless you agree, too?

I think his point is that the rule is the rule, so no use crying about it. There was a lot of whining last game.

This isn't true. He didn't make a big save, yes, but the amount of odd-man rush in about 5 minutes...

I stole this from twitter

"Pekka Rinne has allowed 8 goals on only 36 shots for a save percentage of .778 in the series"

If you have a .778 save percentage your not winning a series

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
that save percentage comparison between the hawks and pens series was brutal

3 goals on 126 shots vs Hawks
9 goals on 38 shots vs Pens

ouch

Sanjuro

They need an OT game with no stoppage for about ten minutes. Then they could have a team score a goal and call it back for an offsides from the first minute.

That is about how much sense this makes.

I mean, we all agree

unless you agree, too?

I agree it should be a vertical line that doesn't matter if skate is down as long as you're not fully across the line. However, the amount of bitter tears over something that has happened probably over a hundred times since it's been allowed in regular and post season is pathetic.

Top Bottom