• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup 2017 Finals [OT]- To Catch a Predator

Calamari41

41 > 38
Is there anything worse than sitting down on a public toilet seat and discovering that it is exactly body temperature?

guess where I am right now

72tuxuppl81z.jpg

From R/Hockey

Pikma

Banned
Rinne is an embarrasment to Finnish goaltending

They should replace him with a real experienced Finnish goalie. If only there was a team with one or two extra Finnish Goaltenders...

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Friendly reminder that Saros won against the Pens with a Preds team missing half of their forwards due to food poisoning.

Crosby was out too, but that's neither here nor there.

Jarmo Myllys could handle the pressure. most legendary Finnish goalie for all of eternity.

i think he played a few games for the Sharks or something possibly as the first Finnish NHL goalie. i think. maybe not.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Preds ran with the same lines at practice

That includes Dumbass Motherfucker Cody McLeod

I would flip my work desk if it didn't weigh a ton

hold on with the comedy routine guys, theres a beaver or groundhog in my backyard, i need to chase it out before it eats all my veggie plants D:

Alucard

Banned
hold on with the comedy routine guys, theres a beaver or groundhog in my backyard, i need to chase it out before it eats all my veggie plants D:

We have a groundhog in our backyard too. He hangs out under the deck and under the shed. We don't have veggies, though. One day, I'll hire somebody to kill him. But not today.

Sounds like one of my slice of life animes with cute girls acting all clumsy chasing a little furry animal.

I need to get him out, before he eats all my plants and becomes fat like a certain poster here >:V

We have a groundhog in our backyard too. He hangs out under the deck and under the shed. We don't have veggies, though. One day, I'll hire somebody to kill him. But not today.

I want to call animal control, but i dont want to waste their time if they cant find him :c

Top Bottom