• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup 2017 Finals [OT]- To Catch a Predator

Socreges

Banned
hold on with the comedy routine guys, theres a beaver or groundhog in my backyard, i need to chase it out before it eats all my veggie plants D:

I chased it away, but it hid under the shed >.<
it will be back D:
http://i.imgur.com/6TDk9S3.jpg
I must protect my plants :mad:

I need to get him out, before he eats all my plants and becomes fat like a certain poster here >:V

I want to call animal control, but i dont want to waste their time if they cant find him :c

did i ever tell you about the time i saw a duck on campus and chased it, till it started chasing me D:

lots of ducks in ottawa because of the rivers and canals
you should visit!!!
we can go to museums together, and visit nature parks!!!

Marvie help!! Pikma is being a bully :c

what, we dont do that!!!
grrrrrrrrrrrr
You should try chicken wings poutine
lIlTVaB.gif

Alucard

Banned
So glad the Pens aren't playing tonight. I'm at a Tool concert and it's fucking gooooooood. Only band I know who does an intermission in the middle of their set.

zroid

Banned
I went to a private school, where the principle would wash your mouth with soap if you cursed so...i cant help it >.<

and besides being nice is good!

what's the point of attending a private school if they don't even teach you to spell principal correctly

mo60

Tommorrow is going to be fun. I hope the preds win tommorrow so this series can last longer then four games.

Tommorrow is going to be fun. I hope the preds win tommorrow so this series can last longer then four games.

They are going to be at home, the crowd will be pumped, I wont be surprised if the pens go down a few goals early on

Lets see how it goes, I want a short series lol but the perds are a good team, and have played extremely well

So glad the Pens aren't playing tonight. I'm at a Tool concert and it's fucking gooooooood. Only band I know who does an intermission in the middle of their set.

haha, Tool. lol. the only people who like Tool are pseudo-intellectual internet atheists... from 2002.

what are they like pushing 60 now, and still playing silly ufo metal? bwahaha

when is the new album coming ffs.. waited for a decade now and almost died once and missed out on it. PUT IT OUT already sheesh

Futureman

Pretty funny in the Showtime episode last night that both coaches have a dog named Stanley.

Pens 3-0 series lead would be super! Let's do it boys!

Alucard

Banned
My heart would be filled with joy if the Pens were to go up 3-0. I'm hoping for a Rinne meltdown in the first and a goalie change in the first ten minutes for Nashville.

Lets not get too carried away
This preds team is good and shouldnt be underestimated
Penguins need to come out fast and hard, and outplay the preds

Top Bottom