• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Final |OT| Beat LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangersFan

lol that Nash 3 on 1, I keep thinking about it, it's unreal. If the multiverse is real, and all the possible outcomes, this is the darkest timeline lol

lol that Nash 3 on 1, I keep thinking about it, it's unreal. If the multiverse is real, and all the possible outcomes, this is the darkest timeline lol

I could have told you that two series ago

Embrace it!

troytimeline.jpg

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
One down, baby. :)

Not gonna pretend to be a Kings fan, it's just nice seeing an LA team possibly bring home some gold and glory. The Lakers will be unreliable in this regard for the next decade it seems, or maybe sooner if Jim Buss chokes on a pretzel.

Umm, isn't it a bit ridiculous to say the Rangers gave the game away, and that two awful defensive turnovers cost them the game? The only reason the Rangers were on the scoreboard at all was because of a brutal turnover by Doughty and the puck deflecting off Voynov's skate after Quick made a save

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Umm, isn't it a bit ridiculous to say the Rangers gave the game away, and that two awful defensive turnovers cost them the game? The only reason the Rangers were on the scoreboard at all was because of a brutal turnover by Doughty and the puck deflecting off Voynov's skate after Quick made a save

Nono you misunderstand.

LA is scum.

The Rangers are the better team.

Hence, the Rangers gave the game away.

Get in line, the first piece of advice is free.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That was pretty much a must win game for the Rangers. Kings played like shit and still won.

These guys don't like to give the Kings any credit.

Stasis

Rick Nash is like a black hole of offensive ability now, tbh. He can't ever do shit except lose the puck. You see flashes of his previous game and they disappear. I don't mean over the span of a few games. I mean over the span of a few seconds.

Can't believe Hags could have won that on a second shorty.

Can't believe it finished in OT after how terribly we played the third. That can't continue to happen or this will be a terrible series for Rangers fans. That has to never happen again. We also need to SOMETIMES fucking capitalize.

Clydefrog

one
game
at
a
time

is it that hard to understand? shit could be a blowout for the rangers in game 2. nothing's set in stone.

this is going to be a series

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
There were about 3 totally different games played last night. A first where the Rangers dominated and were able to fully execute their game, a second where things evened up and both teams got chances and it took a little extra skill to get things done, and a third completely dominated by the Kings and their style of play.

The question is which one of those is the true face of the series. Game 2 is about as must win as it gets. I can't see us winning 4 out of 5 against this team.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
If only we had gotten one or two more lucky breaks in that first period. Was fucking dying right at the end of regulation with Hags on Quick.

The back breaker for me was the missed one timer by Marty. Get on that puck right and we win.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Kings flags out in full force on the freeway this morning. Zero yesterday. One guy had a Kings sticker and a NY Giants sticker on the back of his raised truck. Dafuq.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom