• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Final |OT| Beat LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Series isn't close to being over and people are already pulling out the heavy duty psychological weaponry. These Ducks-Age jinxes are murder. We're going to need a summer trial if they pan out.

I have the Rangers winning tonight. Think they come out with tons of emotion and heart and take this one. Hopefully the Kings come home 3 - 1 though.

OTOH they need to get past that damn third goal as a team and let it go. Like, seriously, it happened. Whatever you think about it, it happened. Focus on the next game.

Lundquist got hit after the puck was already past him, I can see why they didn't call it.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I'm not even trying to jinx you guys. You are not beatable, it's as simple as that. Like, the team will not allow it to happen in these playoffs.

Like I said a few posts ago, the only hope the Rangers have is that the absolute grind of these playoffs hits the Kings all at once before it's too late.

Calamari41

41 > 38
In the meantime, I have already conditioned myself into acceptance of the fact that I will be taunted all summer by people who have watched a total of maybe 10 hockey games in their lives.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Lundquist got hit after the puck was already past him, I can see why they didn't call it.

lundqvistbs2vpn1.jpg

Doesn't matter now. Just have to deal with the result. That's hockey.

Here's Gaby on his return to the Garden:

“Definitely the building has a lot of history. Everybody that goes and plays there, it has that extra jump. Just to look around the building itself, it has some sort of an energy that you want to be in there and you want to just play. A lot of our guys, the whole team, will have that energy. We're going to come out strong.”

In the meantime, I have already conditioned myself into acceptance of the fact that I will be taunted all summer by people who have watched a total of maybe 10 hockey games in their lives.

Gonna get polyh3dron all riled up all over again by making up kings' players names? Lol.

They'll be back to rooting for the lakers or dodgers in no time. It should be good for so cal hockey if they stick with the sport. Man will they be surprised when they learn the Kings aren't the only Cup winner in Callifornia's history. Maybe we can be pals and make fun of the Sharks for not having won it yet? Then we can do Acid a solid by killing Stoll.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Gonna get polyh3dron all riled up all over again by making up kings' players names? Lol.

They'll be back to rooting for the lakers or dodgers in no time. It should be good for so cal hockey if they stick with the sport. Man will they be surprised when they learn the Kings aren't the only Cup winner in Callifornia's history. Maybe we can be pals and make fun of the Sharks for not having won it yet? Then we can do Acid a solid by killing Stoll.

Yeah that's true actually, they'll probably forget about hockey again by the end of the month.

i'm skeered

Don't be scared Clydefrog, the series is already over. The last two games are a formality.

Quick

Banned
Gonna pour a 40 for our homie ZeroGravity, banned because of posting something in the gaming side.

Rest your knees and put your elbows down for a moment of silence.

Alright, proceed to injure each other again.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Still in warmups here.

I've seen 2 Kings jerseys so far in the building.

Oh shit, better keep your mouth shut or polyh3dron will go on a multiple post rant on your ass for daring to speak ill of the Kings faithful.

The bright side though is you won't have to worry about hearing from him until the Kings have already won the game. If they lose? You're totally in the clear.

RangersFan

Only got 1 1/2 hours of sleep last night, running on fumes. I also have a panic attack history, I got a perfect storm brewing here tonight. Things might get bad for me tonight...

Things About The Stanley Cup That Everyone Is Getting Wrong
Business Insider By Anthony Weiner
2 hours ago
Now that I have been a sports columnist for a couple of days, I feel free to admit that I have great admiration and wonderment at the ability of my brethren to find a "narrative" or a "story line." In a series where the Kings have never led prior to their dramatic game-winning goals and are still up 2-0,
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/anthony-weiner-5-things-stanley-212843361.html

Well . . . I think that . . . wait . . . why the fuck am I reading about the Stanley Cup from Anthony Weiner from Business Insider?

Will Cat Fancy monthly provide Rob Lowe's views on the NBA play-offs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom