• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Final |OT| Beat LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit, I missed the Carter goal. Got home with a minute left in the first period, figured nothing would happen and that I'd start watching in the second period. Fuck.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Dammit, I missed the Carter goal. Got home with a minute left in the first period, figured nothing would happen and that I'd start watching in the second period. Fuck.

Lol you're not the only one, half the stadium probably had their backs turned as they tried to get a split second head start on the snack lines

Calamari41

41 > 38
And our series with them was evenly matched all up until the last game.

THE LAST FREAKING GAME!

Seriously, we're a Kesler away from being better than them. Just like they were a Gaborik away from being better than us.

That's not even it, dude. It all came down to that seven second goal to tie it up in game one.

Clydefrog

muzzy_friends.png

dreaded 2 goal lead tho

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Just think of it, Kings have to go to game 7 in three west-coast series and come from behind to win, giving it their best, then they just casually sweep the SCF. Basically confirming what everyone predicted about west >>>>> east this season lol.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Quick is looking just as good as he did the last time he played, back in 2012.

Why are these NHL games so infrequent, anyway? Ten games in two years? No wonder nobody watches.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The difference here is one team knows how to be champions and the other merely wants to be. The Kings are super opportunistic. It's really kind of amazing.

Quick has been a big factor tonight, too.

cube444

Fuck man. Why do I ever doubt Manics. He told me Lundqvist would fold in the finals and there he is throwing away the Conn Smythe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom