• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Final |OT| Beat LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

A true poet.

Although the Zuc save was bonkers:
856319022.gif

My save of the night was this one:
856321810.gif

Absolutely robbed Brassard

EDIT: Whoopsie, there we go. Had to fix formatting.

ampere

Well, on the plus side if the Bruins had made it to the finals we'd probably be getting destroyed too... so at least I'm not seeing that happen this week lol.

Same way I felt earlier in the year with the Seahawks.

God damn! I thought this thread was about the Kings vs. Rangers, not how much the ducks were the better team this year. Not even Chicago, San Jose or New York is complaining this much.

it's in jest. Kind of. We actually get along with Kings-age. And keeping this thread alive. I'm not sure we're complaining as much as we are just irrationally making ourselves feel better. We even congratulated the regular Kings posters

iJCEyYI.gif

Ducks GAF is best GAF

True dat.

ifg4sJSI3H7nr.gif

We're here, in the offseason thread, in last round's thread. Kingslunk can't stop us.

Here's a pic to calm things down. She unites Kings and Ducks fans.

20101117_alex_curry-246.jpg

Calamari41

41 > 38
it's in jest. Kind of. We actually get along with Kings-age. And keeping this thread alive. I'm not sure we're complaining as much as we are just irrationally making ourselves feel better. We even congratulated the regular Kings posters

Kings GAF (the real ones) and Ducks GAF have become bros during the course of these playoffs.

Besides, if we had left the thread, you'd all be posting on page 15 right now.

Yeah Ducks-age is alright. Much respect for Smack and Cal keeping this thread alive and also Sharks-age for hanging in there with humor and death threats =)

Calamari41

41 > 38
Zimmer, I forgot to include you in the congratulatory post earlier. I'm sorry!

And Wonky too, except that Bruins thing means I'm slightly less sorry.

My baby mama is pissed because she spent a lot of money buying my son Birthday presents but the whole time at his party he was asking if he could watch the game (we throw separate parties). Then his mom asked how he liked his gifts and my son said "They're all right but my dad bought me a new Hockey stick."

My baby mama is pissed because she spent a lot of money buying my son Birthday presents but the whole time at his party he was asking if he could watch the game (we throw separate parties). Then his mom asked how he liked his gifts and my son said "They're all right but my dad bought me a new Hockey stick."

tumblr_lkyrfq6kTg1qbc8ni.gif

Fuck man. Why do I ever doubt Manics.

Because of everything else he used to say.

God damn! I thought this thread was about the Kings vs. Rangers, not how much the ducks were the better team this year. Not even Chicago, San Jose or New York is complaining this much.

Where LA is involved, so are their rivals.

Also this...

Ducks-GAF are friends and are talking to each other. Sorry bro.

Good Parenting 101

Good job Kaep!

Is Ducks gaf sitting down?

http://www.tsn.ca/bardown/Story.aspx?Mighty+Ducks+4+on+the+way%3f&id=454428

oshua Jackson, aka Charlie Conway, has given a glimmer of hope to fans of The Mighty Ducks series. Speculation for a possible fourth installment of the series is growing because it’s actually something Jackson would want to do, as he told Time.com:

“I feel like a fourth film should happen, and if there was space for any of the original kids that come back and have a role, I would be surprised that anybody didn’t want to do it, The next generation should have its own version. Not that we need to come back as adults, but I hope my kids grow up and play pickup hockey and I hope that they have their own movies like my generation had those movies. In that way, yeah, of course, I’d be a part of something like that.”

You’d think that now, since Jackson is finished his commitment with the criminally underrated television series Fringe, which ended in 2013, that he would have time to do the series, but he’s actually lined up to star in the upcoming Showtime series, The Affair.

As for the rest of the cast, who knows? Shaun Weiss, who played Greg Goldberg, kind of disappeared from Hollywood, but he has recently reappeared in a couple of short films and a TV movie. Elden Henson, who played Fulton Reed, just landed a role in the final two installments of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay films. Whatever the case may be for the actors involved in the original series, it would be great to see them don Mighty Ducks jerseys again. Seriously, please, lets make it happen.

Until we get to watch another installment of the series, I’ll leave you with some of the best scenes from trilogy.

Fuck it. I need to be sitting down.

EMMILLIOOOOO

Quick

Banned

I clicked the Like button because it made me cry.

I doubt Emilio would come back. He only does work now and again, I think he did a movie about Robert Kennedy awhile back.

New hockey movie doesn't have to be The Mighty Ducks. Could be Slap Shot or a new story altogether.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
If the good guys had come out winning from the get go, it wouldn't make for an exciting story now would it? Look for the Rangers to make a miraculous comeback and beat LA. A few years from now, Disney will licence the story and give us "Angels between the Pipes"

If the good guys had come out winning from the get go, it wouldn't make for an exciting story now would it? Look for the Rangers to make a miraculous comeback and beat LA. A few years from now, Disney will licence the story and give us "Angels between the Pipes"

The beauty is that Hank so ridiculously good looking that he can play himself!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Just think of it, Kings have to go to game 7 in three west-coast series and come from behind to win, giving it their best, then they just casually sweep the SCF. Basically confirming what everyone predicted about west >>>>> east this season lol.

also now you know how we felt about AV, Rangers-GAF. He's a great coach when things go well, but he does NOTHING when things go bad. Or at least he has no idea of what he could do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom