• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Final |OT| Beat LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this comes down to what your definition of a star is. Mine I'd based on name recognition, which Brownie has. But on play? One level short.

I guess I'm thinking of it as beyond the sport's fans. Casual fans would know the other players better I think. I know some people are surprised Doughty isn't the captain even though he's their best player. Brown's play lately has definitely hurt his status. Everyone loves Quick if you rooted for the USA in the Olympics.

But Calamari is right. Besides the point. Brown is an ugly guy. Would definitely not be buying a Toyota Highlander now. Can't roll up to Teemu's in such a vehicle

Calamari41

41 > 38
Shrimp are so cool and crisp, you just keep popping them down and it's as refreshing as a cold glass of water every time.

Brb grabbing some shrimp.

~Kinggi~

Banned
iDF28GWMqCWnZ.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Good Guy Lunqvist doing everything he can to make sure the Kings win the cup in front of their fans.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Eh, decent. Definitely not as big as the basketball titles. Wish you could see one for comparison.

Couldn't care less about basketball.

I am high, however, on our 23 of these:

RoseBowlTrophy2012.jpg

And our 11 of these:

ap+trophy.bmp

None of which are counted in the NCAA total, yet each of which is worth more than 10 of any other trophy in collegiate sports.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
He was fine in the first two games.

He was fine in game 3, too. Hank was beaten by two shots off Rangers and another play where McDonagh made the right defensive play only for it to bounce right back to Richards with Hank left as a sitting duck.

Just "fine" isn't good enough in this series. He needs to be magnificent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom