• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Final |OT| Beat LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

saber-duel-8.jpg

Rangers fan

Syckx

Nice make up call at the end with the puck being covered. Removes the controversial 3rd game. See ya in LA!

Although, Henrik deserves a ton,if not all, of the credit.

Filth

Nice make up call at the end with the puck being covered. Removes the controversial 3rd game. See ya in LA!

Although, Henrik deserves a ton,if not all, of the credit.

the puck was never covered by stepan. he knocked it away with his hand which is legal.

kaskade

I can finally breathe. God damn. I can't imagine the pressure though, this game and every game could lose them the cup. Maybe that's the pressure they need.

~Kinggi~

Banned
It's easy to forget your team hasnt held a lead in the series except for one game when you are about to sweep. Some reverse crazy.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know what else they could have done tonight. That's gotta be frustrating.

I thought this was the Kings' best game in the series so far.

Now you guys know how it feels. :D

Really proud of the boys tonight, and glad Hank finally got to put on a Lundqvist-esque performance in the Stanley Cup Final for the first time in his career.

God ‏@TheTweetOfGod 4m
Lundqvist was a Me tonight. #NYRangers #BecauseItsTheCup

LJ11

With the way Girardi and Staal are playing, especially Girardi, it's hard to keep pressing, they're getting caught up ice a lot, so we end up parking the bus.

Man I wish Sauer never got hurt....

kaskade

From the angle in the net it looked like he pushed it away then his hand kinda got smushed and stuck. Couldn't see if the puck was under it though.

Proud we didn't lost on home ice. But now we're in a fucked situation. Either we lose in LA which is fine or take it back to NY and possibly lose which would suck or push it all to way to game 7 to lose which would suck even more. Today was a miracle, Rangers should have lost. :/

But fuck it i'll take it. Let them win it at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom