• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Final |OT| Beat LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangersFan

On one hand, yes AV is amazingly loyal. On the other hand...YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME. TAKE BRAD RICHARDS OFF THE PP NOW YOU FOOL

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I need to watch the replay again to see how close the other dman was, but Girardi should have just used his broken stick to play the puck and taken a penalty.

RangersFan

Rangers fans, surely you can't be shocked that the stick breaks at the worst possible moment, you expect that shit to happen. Terrible luck there. I put that one on Hank before I do Girardi.

Syckx

Not a Dustin Brown fan, but awesome move.

I miss Hasek. Partly because he's my countryman, but he also made the butterfly style in the NHL.

Dustin Brown averaged almost 30 goals a year for like 5 years. Last year he had like 12 while missing half the season, but this year he only had 15 in pretty much a full season. He's had some good moments in the playoffs, but the team would be in a better position if he could rediscover his touch next year, and if we could actually have home-ice in the West.

Dustin Brown averaged almost 30 goals a year for like 5 years. Last year he had like 12 while missing half the season, but this year he only had 15 in pretty much a full season. He's had some good moments in the playoffs, but the team would be in a better position if he could rediscover his touch next year, and if we could actually have home-ice in the West.

I'd prefer he remain a sub 15 goal scorer and untradable.

You don't want home ice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom