• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Final |OT| Beat LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Quick is easily the most awkward to look at. In 2012, dude had the most patchy playoff beard of all time.

Lol he looks like a middle schooler

053112-NHL-Kings-Quick-PI-AA_20120531180646412_660_320.JPG

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Genuinely surprised that wasn't called interference. Good no-call, though. Let them play.

This sure is looking like 2-2 soon.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I'd argue he isn't a legit star. Quick is probably a bigger name player. Not bad for John Gibson's future Olympic backup

If you've got a C on your jersey and two Stanley Cups in three years to your name, it makes you at least kind of a star.

Speaking of which, I don't see why they are even going to bother playing the third period. This game is over, one more in the Kings column

If you've got a C on your jersey and two Stanley Cups in three years to your name, it makes you at least kind of a star.

Speaking of which, I don't see why they are even going to bother playing the third period. This game is over, one more in the Kings column

Kind of a star sure. Not even Kings lifelongs really talk about him. More Kopitar, Quick, Charlie Simmer

Syckx

I live in LA, and go to several games a year. Not a whole lot on the Brown side. I see a lot more Quick, Kopi, Doughty, and even Richards than I do Brown.

I keep it real with my Robitaille sweater.

Calamari41

41 > 38
The last thing I want people to think is that I'm trying to put forth any kind of argument in favor of Brown. I guess I should have said "name player" rather than "star."

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I think this is probably the best game the Kings have played in this series. They've really been buzzing throughout this game, and it's been pretty consistent throughout. We'll see if they can close it out. It seems way more likely right now that the Kings are going to score than the Rangers.

I live in LA, and go to several games a year. Not a whole lot on the Brown side. I see a lot more Quick, Kopi, Doughty, and even Richards than I do Brown.

I keep it real with my Robitaille sweater.

Best King. No one has anything bad to say about Luc. Just like if I were to don a Selanne jersey years from now

Calamari41

41 > 38
I think this comes down to what your definition of a star is. Mine I'd based on name recognition, which Brownie has. But on play? One level short.

Yes this was the criteria I was using. People know exactly who he is by name.

Not trying to say they're going to hang his jersey at Staples. Just that he is an ugly motherfucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom