• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Finals 2016 |OT| Juicy Big Dick Hot Doggin' Commies with Bad Breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
All-time record of home teams sweeping Games 1 & 2 of the Stanley Cup Final is 33-3. To give an idea of how big this period is for San Jose.

No pressure.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Hate to say it, but the Lightning, and even the Caps, were a better team than the Sharks are right now.

False, BUT they both stylistically match up much better with the Penguins than the Sharks do. The Penguins must look like they're skating in fast forward compared to the Kings, Predators, and Blues.

Calamari41

41 > 38
False, BUT they both stylistically match up much better with the Penguins than the Sharks do. The Penguins must look like they're skating in fast forward compared to the Kings, Predators, and Blues.

Only the Ducks could have beaten this Pittsburgh Penguins team.

Cake Boss

Banned
mailman-postman-delivery-worker-isolated-cartoon-aloysius-patrimonio.jpg

Velcro Fly

i turned the game on after the cubs game ended

this is all my fault :(

also you just come to expect opposing goalies to play amazing against the pens. it is nothing new really. it has been happening forever.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Nah. Was probably trying to see through four guys blocking his vision.
I get it, but he was ridiculously low.

And I didn't mean the Pens are pissed at him, I mean they must be pissed to carry the play the entire game and then that random shot ties it. Frustrating stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom